Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2005, 08:19 PM

Default Re: A look at the PP 10/20

I live in warren.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:32 PM

If you are talking about 10/20 full, 35%+ table VPIP does not exist 99% of the time. 23-27 is what most tables hover around.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are talking about 10/20 full, 35%+ table VPIP does not exist 99% of the time. 23-27 is what most tables hover around.

[/ QUOTE ]Several of them existed for a long while today.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:40 PM

Nice blog pyro, keep it up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2005, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1/2 blind structure. The thing is they are loose, but very good postflop. Maniacs that can read hands are dangerous playters.

Visit my blog is you want an idea how volitile $10/20 (or even $5/10) 6-max can be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for continuing to spam your blog and rakeback deals. I had no idea that high limit poker could be volatile. Your unique blog has really opened my eyes.
Old 09-15-2005, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1/2 blind structure. The thing is they are loose, but very good postflop. Maniacs that can read hands are dangerous playters.

Visit my blog is you want an idea how volitile $10/20 (or even $5/10) 6-max can be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for continuing to spam your blog and rakeback deals. I had no idea that high limit poker could be volatile. Your unique blog has really opened my eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem, let me know how long it takes you to grind out a a grand at NL $100. I hardly play high limits by the way, it's more like middle limits.
Old 09-16-2005, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem, let me know how long it takes you to grind out a a grand at NL $100. I hardly play high limits by the way, it's more like middle limits.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I will let you know. You're lucky to be making more money then you will ever need, that way you don't have to constantly spam your blog to try to bring in extra affiliate income. By the way, where can I find your blog? It hasn't been linked to in the last 15 minutes. Oh wait, it's in your location, nm.
Old 09-16-2005, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I will let you know. You're lucky to be making more money then you will ever need, that way you don't have to constantly spam your blog to try to bring in extra affiliate income. By the way, where can I find your blog? It hasn't been linked to in the last 15 minutes. Oh wait, it's in your location, nm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spamming it every 15 minutes? Are you kidding me? If you can show me the threads where im spamming it five times a day i'd really appreciate it. As far as the blog is concerned, I only mention it if I think it'd be useful to the OP. For example, I thought this post had to do with $10/20 6-max, which is the limit I just moved up to last month. Are you saying that the information I have to provide may not be useful to him? Anyways anything to do with rakeback is not the central focus of the blog if you were paying attention. 95% of it has to do with my progression from small stakes to middle limits over the summer, which other people which were considering doing that themselves or already did it might find interesting or entertaining. And I wanted to try something different than most poker blogs out there, which are ridiculously dry and tedious. For example the ones where they post hands from every session and the results. No one gives a [censored] about that.