Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 02:16 AM

Default Re: LOL.

I meant the WSOP and the 1500 stud hi.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:13 AM

Default Picking on the new guy.

[ QUOTE ]
Thought I'd share a hand that should have hit the muck on third when I was raised, but then a loose call on my end led to disaster. Hell, I dont know though. You tell me how bad it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I think you overplayed 3rd completely.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
lol. I did? By completing and then simply calling one bet back to me? If you're lost its probably due to the fact that you have 60 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first thing you say in your post is your hand should have hit the muck. A new poster makes a simple statement agreeing with you about mucking it, but he uses the word overplayed. You get highly insulted and proceed to rag the sh*t out of him because he has 60 posts, saying he doesn't know anything and is a fish.

Seeing how and why you went after this guy just because he said "overplayed" shows you're a little full of yourself. Just look at the first things you both said and what transpired. If you think it's all because he had only 60 posts you're delusional. You were way off base here with this guy. It'd be nice if you could admit it but somehow I don't see that happening.
Old 12-27-2005, 10:09 AM

Default Re: LOL.

[ QUOTE ]

When the heck are you getting back out here to Foxwoods?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a sore subject.
Old 12-27-2005, 10:10 AM

Default Re: 20/40 Bad call on third and getting what I deserved.

and now from a one post poster. I love this forum for the mutual intelligence and respect. Even thru the rancor the fiesty poker player shows. Even the local guru will stoop to defuse. And the 'new' on here understand the flow of stud. The schoolyard fights melt into tomorrows game. I might have to switch to stud . thanks for the moment.
Old 12-27-2005, 10:13 AM

Mike Emery's a great guy.
Old 12-27-2005, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While my third street play in this hand was questionable theres far from a correct answer here.

[/ QUOTE ]
Once again you choose to ignore your own original post and the answer you sought. There is a Correct answer. The title of the post is "Bad call on third and getting what I deserved." All I did was agree with you. It was a bad call and you did get what you deserved. Did you expect me to disagree? If I was a poor player I would've. But it was a bad play and you know it, hence the title of this post . If you wanted to get accolades post a hand where you played it well.
Old 12-27-2005, 11:40 PM

Knoll/Mac/SA125-

I'm not going to argue about you all sucking at stud anymore, or listen to you whining about how I hurt someones little old feelings. This is the last response that I will write in this thread. I will say this though, I dont post hands for accolades and praises. I post hands so that I can recieve feedback from a very few select players on this stud forum. Specifically, I post hands hoping that one (or more) of five certain players that I have in mind will respond. These players are all proficient in stud and are players that I have learned a lot from playing and posting with. They all can offer me excellent advice that you dont possess. Obviously since none of you are one of them I dont really care for any advice you have to give.

[ QUOTE ]
IF YOU SUCK AT STUD DON'T BOTHER GIVING ADVICE!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.

Mike Emery
Old 12-27-2005, 11:52 PM

This is an open forum man, if you don't want input from the general public you shouldn't post the hands here IMO. PM those 5 people or something. And there is just no reason to criticise people with less experience than you, that helps no one.
Old 12-27-2005, 11:54 PM

I think you need a nap! It's way past your bedtime.
Old 12-27-2005, 11:56 PM

You know, it would be very easy to exclude you from my hand converter. Very easy, so why don’t you try to get some class.

How about giving something back?

Serious, you are an ass.
Closed Thread