Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 10-27-2005, 04:10 PM

Default Re: Sunday\'s Event

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know what time the event starts on Sunday?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am pretty sure all events start at noon
Old 10-27-2005, 07:41 PM

Default Re: Caesar\'s Indiana Questions

Chances are it wasn't me, there was 4 of us down there and my 3 friends were all playing ring games, I was playing teh main tourney and then played some sats afterwards.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Chances are it wasn't me, there was 4 of us down there and my 3 friends were all playing ring games, I was playing teh main tourney and then played some sats afterwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well one guy wasn't actually in line for ring games and if it was you I am sure you will rember this. A friend of mine who likes to talk to everyone especially about bad beat stories was talking about playing 20/40 when he lost with Kings then said he played 23 off the next hand for fun and caught runner runner to win. One of the guys with the shirts on came back making fun of him because he signed up for 4/8 lol. He actually only wanted to play 4/8 so he could play with me, he normally plays higher. I just thought it was funny.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:15 PM

Haha. I remember that, that was me, I overheard that conversation and told my friend. This is what I was making fun of. The guy said "The next hand I get 23 and I call(I can't remember if he said he called a raise or not) He looks at the other guy and says do you call with 23 there? THe guy says back to him "was it suited?" and I swear that guy was being serious, maybe not? Did he know the guy he was telling the story to, cause if he didnt it is funny, but if not, then well not quite as funny anymore.

Please tell me that guy was being serious with that question.
Old 10-28-2005, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Haha. I remember that, that was me, I overheard that conversation and told my friend. This is what I was making fun of. The guy said "The next hand I get 23 and I call(I can't remember if he said he called a raise or not) He looks at the other guy and says do you call with 23 there? THe guy says back to him "was it suited?" and I swear that guy was being serious, maybe not? Did he know the guy he was telling the story to, cause if he didnt it is funny, but if not, then well not quite as funny anymore.

Please tell me that guy was being serious with that question.

[/ QUOTE ]

He did not know the guy he was telling this story to. I thought it was pretty funny, my friend hates playing limit and plays just about every hand know matter how much money is at stake which makes him a pretty big fish no matter what the limits are. Anyway the guy who asked if it was suited was totally being serious from what I understood.