Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker

Old 11-16-2005, 04:16 PM

Default Re: Did you notice \"The Sheik\" on the Raymer knock out hand?

[ QUOTE ]
DUDE! I just noticed it too. I can't stand that [censored]! I never thought after last year's WSOP that I would cheer for Mike Matusow, and actually hate someone else at the table more than him!

This dude is a total a.ss. Imagine if he had won the whole thing, he would set poker back 10 years.

After looking at the tape again, I think he may have been referencing Mike Matusow, as oppossed to Raymer's exit. If you notice, he claps which shows appreciation for Raymer, but his obvious duel with Matusow and his resulting obvious tilt leads me to believe he took the opportunity during the crowd's applause to look at his buddy and gesture to him the way he feels about Matusow in general, or the way that matusow was standing and cheering for Raymer.

I think it has no reference whatsoever to Raymer.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-16-2005, 04:41 PM

Default Re: Did you notice \"The Sheik\" on the Raymer knock out hand?

He's a prick. He kills little old ladies. Bastard!

http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/st...509028985.html

"One of the two deaths attributed to the storm was the result of an auto accident just after 11 a.m., when a car hydroplaned in the northwest part of the valley.

A Mercedes, driven by Las Vegan Shahram Sheikhan, 29, was traveling at speeds too fast for the slick road conditions on Buffalo Drive just north of Charleston Boulevard, Metro Police said.

The Mercedes slid across the raised center median of southbound Buffalo and struck a Lincoln traveling in the northbound lanes, police said.

The female passenger, 91-year-old Dorathy Ohriner of Las Vegas, died at the scene, the Clark County Coroner's office said today."