Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2005, 06:10 PM

Default I Cleared the Impossible Party Pop-Up

The amount, however, was not transfered to my account. I called support and they said the amount would not be added until after Nov. 5th. This is crap. BTW, I can withdrawl money and still be eligible to recieve the payment after the 5th.

Just a heads up.
Old 10-11-2005, 06:17 PM

Default Re: I Cleared the Impossible Party Pop-Up

Really doesn't surprise me. They're trying to slow down the bonus-whores a bit.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:42 PM

Exactly. People keep talking about this is a 40x or 60x bonus, as if they made a deposit they're clearing. . . This is not a reload bonus.

This is not Party's attempt to replace reload bonuses. Some people got reloads, as well. Reloads are still around, but Party is trying to reserve those for the people they're meant for, not bonus whores.

This is probably Party's attempt to offer a reward more like rakeback. If you do the math, playing through your offer is similar to getting rakeback on your play.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:47 PM

i'm a 100% bonus whore there and I got the reload message and it was credited as sooon as I cleared it.

*knock on wood*
Old 10-12-2005, 01:52 PM

the reloads are being credited right away.....the points bonus, on the other hand, will not be added until the last day of the promotion (which may be different on each persons acount - check your email or pop-up to know when that is)
Old 10-12-2005, 01:59 PM

Sucks that you have to wait that long. I'm trying to clear mine still, it's tough
Old 10-12-2005, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Exactly. People keep talking about this is a 40x or 60x bonus, as if they made a deposit they're clearing. . . This is not a reload bonus.

This is not Party's attempt to replace reload bonuses. Some people got reloads, as well. Reloads are still around, but Party is trying to reserve those for the people they're meant for, bonus whores.

This is probably Party's attempt to offer a reward more like rakeback. If you do the math, playing through your offer is similar to getting an insanely low (less than 5%) rakeback on your play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for you.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is not Party's attempt to replace reload bonuses. Some people got reloads, as well. Reloads are still around, but Party is trying to reserve those for the people they're meant for, not bonus whores.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's similar to really awful rakeback.

I'm curious though, who DID party intend to give reload bonuses to?

--Dave.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:41 AM

Party lost my buisness a long time ago with the rake hike...I havent had a reload offer pop up or Email since August. They did too much advertising and are now suffering for it. I usually check PP daily....On the "my account" link...I still have an offer that if I play 500 raked hands by dec. 2004 I will get a free party poker jacket....This whole Party drama jus makes me laugh as I pull a 150$ in bonus every week at Absolute playing very little.
Old 10-13-2005, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This whole Party drama jus makes me laugh as I pull a 150$ in bonus every week at Absolute playing very little.

[/ QUOTE ]
???

I find bonus-clearing excruciating at Absolute, with all the weak-tighties who cave to most raises and regularly fold around to the BB, but then again I'm playing at low limits.

And I'm one of the lucky ones who had a 7x reload at PP, and with all the LAGs there right now, I barely had to play any hands at all to quickly clear.

Edit: Also, either Absolute's software is inherently dog slow, or they have some of the most indecisive players anywhere. A hand takes forever to play out compared to Party.

That said, I'll probably continue to whore there when there are no good bonuses anywhere else.