Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > Two Plus Two Internet Magazine

Old 07-14-2005, 01:05 AM

Default Bragg\'s article

I only skimmed the article, but it appears deeply flawed because it does not consider payout structure.

Take any of those situations, put it on the bubble, and give a folder 1 chip. The recommendations become absurdities.

eastbay
Old 07-14-2005, 12:24 PM

Default Re: Bragg\'s article

[ QUOTE ]
I only skimmed the article, but it appears deeply flawed because it does not consider payout structure.

Take any of those situations, put it on the bubble, and give a folder 1 chip. The recommendations become absurdities.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might want to check out this other thread.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I only skimmed the article

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you perhaps read the article and then give us your feedback? Saves us all from reading useless threads about an article that you didn't take the time to read, and your opinions which may or may not be valid.
Thanks in advance
Old 07-14-2005, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I only skimmed the article

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you perhaps read the article and then give us your feedback? Saves us all from reading useless threads about an article that you didn't take the time to read, and your opinions which may or may not be valid.
Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]

I read enough to know that my comment was valid. It wasn't worth reading much past that point.

eastbay
Old 07-14-2005, 09:19 PM

This was already pointed out in another post. I wrote the article about 5 months ago, but have only recently realized how much chip EV and $EV diverge on the bubble. I give credit to you and your program (I am a customer) for much of this understanding.

In short, I agree with you, and appreciate your bluntness.

Dennis
Old 07-14-2005, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This was already pointed out in another post. I wrote the article about 5 months ago, but have only recently realized how much chip EV and $EV diverge on the bubble. I give credit to you and your program (I am a customer) for much of this understanding.

In short, I agree with you, and appreciate your bluntness.

Dennis

[/ QUOTE ]

Dennis,

Nothing personal. You article is well-written and a nice way of summarizing a lot of information. I just think it's important that people understand that this is really more of a far-from-bubble analysis that may not work well in a lot of STT situations.

eastbay