Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2005, 08:26 PM

Default Re: is this a new empire rule?

[ QUOTE ]

We would like to inform you that, each player can request hand histories 50 times in a day and in each request, he can ask for 100 hand histories. In this way, you can request 5000 hand histories per day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel a Raptor 5k+ in 24 hours challenge coming on.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yugoslav
Old 09-01-2005, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

We would like to inform you that, each player can request hand histories 50 times in a day and in each request, he can ask for 100 hand histories. In this way, you can request 5000 hand histories per day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesnt the empire message mean 5k hands (not THAT much) as opposed to 5k tournies?
Old 09-02-2005, 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesnt the empire message mean 5k hands (not THAT much) as opposed to 5k tournies?

[/ QUOTE ]

no. It means 5k HH's (not necessarily tournies). So if you clicked "no" at the end of tyhe sng, but wrote it down, you could request all the sngs at the end of your session and it would only count as one request out of your 50. (same for cash game play, etc.)
Old 09-02-2005, 05:46 AM

Also, you maybe just click no all the time and ask for the last 100 tourneys after you played like 90. Doesn't that work?
Old 09-02-2005, 07:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, you maybe just click no all the time and ask for the last 100 tourneys after you played like 90. Doesn't that work?

[/ QUOTE ]
i dunno, but it seems like it would.

Heres the prob tho. When I get one per email I have a very easy system. Open up outlook - move them from my hotmail email to local inbox (takes 15 secs). then open up pt and click import from email, voila. very simple takes me less than 2 mins. When I had to request the missing HH (played 51 yesterday) they sent it to me as an attachment. Not that big of a deal for one HH (copy and paste the whole thing to a text file then manual import it into PT) but it seems to me it would take forever if I was doing 50+ that way.