Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2005, 06:30 AM

Default Re: Ok, I tried it

While you're waiting for this stuff to "boil over" you can always use Poker Sherlock which works at many many more rooms than Party skins [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I also hear that Poker Edge will be adding a lot more rooms as well in the near future.

If you're playing on Party skins using Poker Edge the remote setup is a great idea. You don't have the software installed on your real money machine, you have it on the second system with a play money account.

There's no comparison with central DB systems like Sherlock and PE and this goes way beyond the differences in the amount of stats available. They are here to stay and will be experiencing a period of tremendous growth in fact, and the only losers here will be sites like Party who will only be hurting themselves by bucking the wave. There are many more sensible sites that are ready to benefit though.

As far as the remark about central DB's being "cheating," profiling is profiling and this would be akin to saying driving cars is wrong but it's therefore OK to drive my Toyota but those Ferrari drivers need to get off the road because again, driving cars is wrong [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

KC
Old 07-29-2005, 10:56 AM

Default Re: Ok, I tried it

"As far as the remark about central DB's being "cheating," profiling is profiling and this would be akin to saying driving cars is wrong but it's therefore OK to drive my Toyota but those Ferrari drivers need to get off the road because again, driving cars is wrong"

What does that even mean. I'm pretty sure that is one of the worst analogies ever.