Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2005, 02:55 AM

Default Re: open letter to pacific poker

something similar happened to me. I tried to register for a tournament but nothing happened. So I clicked again and it worked, except it deducted the entry fee twice. When the tournament actually started, the system refused to seat me, saying "You cannot be seated at this time." all the while everyone else is playing. They refused to refund me the buyins as well, on the grounds that no one else at my table had a problem. I told them if they didn't refund the buy in, I would never play at their site again. They refused to refund either buy in so I withdrew my balance within minutes.

Cliff notes: DO NOT PLAY AT PACIFIC POKER, EVER!
Old 07-15-2005, 01:27 PM

The players there are just soo terrible. That is why it sucks there software is no good. Oh well. It is not the worst software though

If anyone plays at poker rewards: I am not sure whether this has been fixed or not but If found this glitch:

As your big blind comes up, you sit out, once the button passes, you auto post. It only posts the big blind. You can save half a small bet per orbit! I would not recommend doing this but...their software sucks, and the fact that you could do this makes this rather unbelievable.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone plays at poker rewards: I am not sure whether this has been fixed or not but If found this glitch:

As your big blind comes up, you sit out, once the button passes, you auto post. It only posts the big blind. You can save half a small bet per orbit! I would not recommend doing this but...their software sucks, and the fact that you could do this makes this rather unbelievable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Rewards is a Prima skin, right? If it happens there, does it happen on all Prima skins?