Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2003, 06:37 AM

Default Re: best fruit

Yeah, I had to blame someone for me eating that horrible fruit. It really tasted like peas, and i dont like peas too much. I figured it would be a good warning to all others who ever think that fruit looks good.
Old 04-03-2003, 07:59 AM

Default Re: best fruit..south carolina peaches..

[img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] we have had ideal, very wet, conditions for peaches, here in ridge country of south carolina...do not setttle for those cardboard calif "peaches"..get a juicy sweet s.c, peach...you'll notice the difference...i guarantee...gl [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2003, 08:02 AM

Oh sorry, I didn't see your post. I thought Mark dragged this up just for the spam joke.
Old 04-03-2003, 02:28 PM

scalf, do they use the effluent that spills into the rivers all the time from those giant hog farms in your area for the tasty peaches. i didnt know people still lived in those areas of carolina. i thought they all left for california and only the new yorkers stayed in hilton head. you are not one of those inbreeds are you, you know with the one eye in the middle of your head.
Old 04-03-2003, 09:00 PM

ray, people say my (one) eye is cute..lol..gl [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2003, 10:13 PM

BruceZ,

[img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2003, 12:44 AM

you have to remember mark has no life, so he has time to dig up months old threads. he is from chicago area so we cant be to hard on him. why his mayor--daly has just torn up meigs field airport, and used terrorism possibilitys as an excuse for it. as he wanted it gone to put a development there.
Old 04-04-2003, 07:59 PM

Ray,

I was just ready to log off and I saw your post accusing me of bringing up old posts and having no life. So, I skipped watching the US goverment news, ABC World News, just to respond to your post.

You're probably chewing on some mushrooms listening to your home theater watching some movie. We know you can't think for too long, which is why I recommended a Rambo movie, and since you have complained about SPMs posts being too long and John Cole's movie choices being too artsy.

Anyway, it was the "rusty JEDI" that brought this post to the top, but, I have no beefs with rusty, I thought it was a refreshing post to read, after reading all the garbage about war and politics, and I must have been too busy with my NO LIFE and missed reading it, and I'd thought I would make a joke about your choice of fruit since you are the fruitiest.

I do not live in Chicago, but near it. Chicago is run by the mob, old political cronies, and police that do whatever they want. They replaced all the no parking signs with towing signs, so it you come to Chicago by car, you better park it in one of Daley's new expensive parking lots, or take the chance of getting your car towed. If by chance you get your car towed, you will need proof of car insurance, proof of ownership, and proof that you purchased a Chicago city sticker if you cannot prove you don't live in Chicago. They have cabs waiting to take you to a currency exchange to buy the sticker. What a scam.

Daley's been wanting to close that airport to turn it into another tourist trap to make some more dough.

Anyway, I checked my pulse. My ticker is still working, so I guess I still have a life. I was waiting for an opportunity to prove you wrong. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I wouldn't trust any food recommendations from someone that likes tufo hot dogs. [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

It's time to watch the UK goverment news, BBC World News, see you! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mark