Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-30-2005, 08:23 PM

Default Re: i actually did snap this time (posting for you swede...long)

and that he had a jaw?
Old 12-30-2005, 08:33 PM

I have only gotten so mad that I forgot the details of what happened once in my entire life. And someone got hurt pretty bad. I felt ill after and I try my hardest never to get that mad again.

It does not scare you? You seem proud of it. One day you run into a guy that gets out of the truck and you could end up in ass pounding federal prison.

I do like what you did though but that is only becasue I don't really care if you end up in prison.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have only gotten so mad that I forgot the details of what happened once in my entire life. And someone got hurt pretty bad. I felt ill after and I try my hardest never to get that mad again.

[/ QUOTE ]
yup. i bet when you were hurting that person it felt like 3 seconds huh? when really it was a lot longer. i know what you mean and no matter what you think of the post i was actually in control of my emotions...now my actions could have sparked the guy into a rage into where he couldn't control his emotions and thats where i was wrong, but as far as me personally, i was cool. if i wasn't i would have got out of my car.
[ QUOTE ]
One day you run into a guy that gets out of the truck and you could end up in ass pounding federal prison.

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't know if quite understand what you mean by this. do you mean i will snap and hurt someone and go to prison or a person will get out of there car and put an ass pounding on me? either way you have a point and in another post in this thread i made it clear that i wasn't proud of it, it still doesn't mean that people should go around acting like bullies either...like i said life can be a gray area.

[ QUOTE ]
but that is only becasue I don't really care if you end up in prison.

[/ QUOTE ]
sorry you feel this way.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

CD's
Matisyahu- live at stubbs

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent choice. Too bad you didn't hit him in between the eyes
Old 12-30-2005, 09:20 PM

tdarko,

One time I knew this guy. He was a special forces guy. He was at a bar one time and these guys were messing w/ him and his wife. I think maybe they were hitting on his wife, I don't remember exactly. Anyway, he started to snap but then he calmed down and just decided to get out of there. But then they followed him outside and started messing with him and then he just snapped when a guy attacked him and in defending himself he killed the guy. Because of his training, he got a long sentence. To make matters worse, when he was finally paroled, the plane he was on was hijacked by some criminals and that turned into a real pain in the ass situation as well. Worked out OK in the end, though.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(this was an easy throw for me since i am left-handed BTW)

[/ QUOTE ]

im not calling you weak or anything cause i've only seen this in movies, but wouldn't the window break for sure with a ball as hard as the average person can throw it?

before you said you were left handed i laughed so hard thinking how dumb you would look throwing right handed out your right window, especially when it hardly reaches his window.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tdarko,

One time I knew this guy. He was a special forces guy. He was at a bar one time and these guys were messing w/ him and his wife. I think maybe they were hitting on his wife, I don't remember exactly. Anyway, he started to snap but then he calmed down and just decided to get out of there. But then they followed him outside and started messing with him and then he just snapped when a guy attacked him and in defending himself he killed the guy. Because of his training, he got a long sentence. To make matters worse, when he was finally paroled, the plane he was on was hijacked by some criminals and that turned into a real pain in the ass situation as well. Worked out OK in the end, though.

[/ QUOTE ] nh
Old 12-30-2005, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nh

[/ QUOTE ]
even if it was one of those grandfather tales that didn't really happen but told for the lesson.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:47 PM

darko,

Wrong.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:51 PM

el d,

i believe you.