Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2005, 09:20 PM

Default The Official OOT Cookbook.

For a guy with an IQ of 156 I can't cook anything. I used to just order out every day, but now my lovely girlfriend cooks for me every day. (God bless her [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) She's not a very experienced cook but everything that she's made so far has been great. I'm convinced that she has the gift. She just hasn't had to do it a lot. Therefore, she doesn't know a lot of recipes. This got me to thinking... where better place to turn than the internet. And who better to ask than my fellow OOTers. So I'd like to make this thread the Official OOT Cookbook.

The thread should contain your favorite recipes, cooking directions, and even a pic of the food if you're able to provide one. They don't have to be your own recipes. Just be sure if you got it out of a book or something to give credit to the source if possible. If it is your own recipe you need to give it a name. (example: "deacsoft's hot as hell wings" or something) I'm hoping we can get a nice thread going here and exchange a lot of recipes. Any time someone uses someone else's recipe they can go back in and rate the food. Plus I'm sure many of the contributers won't mind an open forum question or a PMed question if you need extra direction. (If you post a recipe and don't want PMs just indicate it in your post.)

Well, I'm looking forward to the thread. God knows I could use some new things to try at the dinner table.
Bon Appetit!