Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 12-11-2005, 05:47 PM

Default Re: December VIP offers

[ QUOTE ]
50/50 chance of not being answered tho

[/ QUOTE ]Our players receive a response within 48 hours. If you happen to be a player under us, please let me know and you will have your VIP offer within 2 days for the current month, unless it is after the 15th of the month, in which case it will begin the next month.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sinead
PartyPoker.com VIP Club

Customer Care Initially, we made some tentative offers to a small number of playerıs in a slightly different format. However, rest assured that all future offers, to all players, will be made in Player Club Regular Points.

[/ QUOTE ] You are saying that the above was at the end of the email you received from the VIP department?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for any confusion.

The part in bold was highlighted from the letter, but my skills of using bold added the part at the end instead of bolding the same text in the letter.
Old 12-11-2005, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sinead
PartyPoker.com VIP Club

Customer Care Initially, we made some tentative offers to a small number of playerıs in a slightly different format. However, rest assured that all future offers, to all players, will be made in Player Club Regular Points.

[/ QUOTE ] You are saying that the above was at the end of the email you received from the VIP department?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for any confusion.

The part in bold was highlighted from the letter, but my skills of using bold added the part at the end instead of bolding the same text in the letter.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok - I was wondering if they said it twice. This is confusing, because literally, it means that the bonus will be in the form of points, yet I think it means they derive the bonus from the points accumulated.

I will find out what they mean by this.
Old 12-12-2005, 05:24 AM

I sent Party an email asking what I had to do to get into the VIP club. Apparently I'm already in the club.

Thank you for contacting us.

The VIP Club has been setup to reward players who generate a high number of Player Club Points every month playing at our tables.

We assess players on an individual basis, taking into consideration level of play and length of time spent at our tables. Players who meet our criteria, are invited to join the PartyPoker.com VIP Club.

Members of our VIP Club will benefit from Monthly Promotions, personalized email and telephone support, special freerolls, cash redemption for Player Club Points and invitations to special land Based events.

We have already identified your level of play as being satisfactory to be able to invite you to join the VIP Club. I am pleased to inform you that you are officially a member of the Partypoker.com VIP Club.

As a result of being a VIP, you where offered a VIP reload bonus 30TO100MORE that you have already used.

The VIP offers may change from month to month.

We are working on new and exciting offers for the future so at this moment in time I can not give you any specific details about future offers.

Please do keep a look out for emails and post login pop-ups with more info on VIP Offers.

If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the VIP team by email at vip@partypoker.com.

We wish you the best of luck, and thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

James Wahnon
PartyPoker.com VIP Club
Customer Care

Damn, that kind of seems like a crappy deal. Where are all my $1200 offers like everyone else has been getting?
Old 12-12-2005, 07:02 AM

I emailed party to see where the VIP bonus was and got a similar reply. They informed me that the 30TO100MORE bonus was my VIP bonus for the month. Seems pretty weak since last month my deal was terrible and my rep promised me a better deal this month if I moved the majority of my play over to party. I didnt play a ton on party last month but I did put in a little over 19k hands @ 3/6-5/10. Apparently this month I am worth a reload bonus.

Again, not so VIP of them.

On a side note: My VIP rep made my original offer to me for $100 since he had no idea of my play and told me my offer this month would be much better. When I was finally paid for last month he sent me an email informing me that he had credited my account with $250.

I guess that means they were impressed enough with my play to credit me 2.5 x my original deal but not so impressed that they would have a problem dropping it back down to $100 this month.

Maybe I should just shut up and be thankfull for the extra $150 last month.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sinead
PartyPoker.com VIP Club

[/ QUOTE ] This is confusing, because literally, it means that the bonus will be in the form of points, yet I think it means they derive the bonus from the points accumulated.

I will find out what they mean by this.

[/ QUOTE ]
The explanation I got was that - Eventually all offers will be made based on points, but they are not to that point yet.

The statement is pretty forward thinking, and still just a thought.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:37 PM

I got this same ridiculous email today. I was offered $710 last month for 30k hands and this month my offer is $100 flat? WTF? I'm on pace for 10k+ MGR this month and they give me $100. Wow, thanks Party...
Old 12-13-2005, 06:53 PM

It's almost as if they are trying to chase us away.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's almost as if they are trying to chase us away.

[/ QUOTE ]
i agree, except i have no where to run too.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:10 PM

Am I going to receive a December offer? I have escalated my play, both in limits and in # of hands played. I am now playing NL1000 6 max. about 1500 hands per day. Please get back to me ASAP.

-------------------------------------------------

vip@partypoker.com wrote: Dear Nick,

Firstly, I would like to start by letting you know that the VIP offers may change from month to month, hence the offer you receive this month may not be cash redemption for Player Club Points earned like the last offer you received.

We are working on new and exciting offers for the future so at this moment in time I can not give you any specific details about future offers.

The bonus code you received 30TO100MORE is a targeted reload bonus for VIP Players that you are eligible for.

Please do keep a look out for emails and post login pop-ups with more info on VIP Offers.

If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the VIP team by email at vip@partypoker.com.

We wish you the best of luck, and thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Should you require further assistance, our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Alfred
PokerPoker.com VIP Club
Customer Care

----------------------------------------

This is ridiculous. This pathetic 30% to $100 is not what I was promised by the person who contacted me last month by phone. I cleared the $100 in 20 minutes of play already. I was offered $710 last month and this month when I am playing much higher staked I am offered $100??? I have already contributed $3,231.60 in rake the first 12 days of this month. This is a slap in the face. If you do not contact me with a more acceptable bonus program I will be forced to take much or all of my play elsewhere.

-----------------------------

Dear XXXXX ,

In regards to your email, we would like to inform you that we offer 2 promotions in December: TOUCHDOWN! and Santaıs Party Pack.

For further information, just have a look on the following link:

http://www.partypoker.com/news/event...all_promo.html

http://www.partypoker.com/news/event...arty_pack.html

As we see that you are a special player on our site we would like to offer you a 20% Deposit Bonus up to a maximum of $100 on your next deposit through the iGM-Pay Deposit option.

This is a release-restricted bonus. You will be required to play 5 times the bonus amount in raked hands within 30 days of your deposit (using your checking account).

Please quote the bonus code "IGMPAY" when making your deposit and we will do the rest.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Aurelie
VIP Club
Poker Customer Care

--------------------------------------

You're kidding right?