Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2005, 02:56 AM

Default Re: Bum wines.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cisco is, by far, the beast of this bunch. I've done some really really dumb things on MD 20/20, but Cisco is the one to watch. I think Cisco might be illegal in some states.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed, Cisco is the correct answer and it is not even close. There is drunk and then there is cisco drunk. This stuff is liquid crack. It will fck you up like you've never been fck before. I don't know why or how it does it, it just does.

I really don't think a good thing has ever come from someone being drunk on Cisco. If you want a ridiculous night, then try some. Be prepared though, this stuff tastes like absolute CRAP. The red is probably the most doable for me. I cannot stand the orange. Purple is ok.

Oh the memories. Cisco will not dissappoint!

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to see Cisco has the same effect on other people. I read that bumwines site a few years ago and went searching for Cisco after reading the review. I had to drive to a weird liquor store in the ghetto to get it. The guy who ran it knew me and my friends as the "crackers who came to get Cisco."

The drunk is so different from any other. People will actually been able to tell when you have been drinking Cisco as opposed to other alcohol, it's that different. I don't think I remember a single thing that has ever happened after I started drinking Cisco. Oh, actually, the one thing I remember in my ~6 Cisco adventures is throwing a plastic statue of the Virgin Mary into a fire on the back deck of a bar and telling her "that's for giving birth to Jesus." After that I had to buy the stuff in secret because my friends wouldn't let me have any more.

So yes, my vote is for Cisco.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it has some crazy affects. I have a friend who is outlawed from the stuff as well. Last time I was with him, he ended up running down the street with an american flag draped from his back as he proceeded to break anything and everything in his path.

You are a true champion if you can take 2 down. 10 of us started, but only 2 of us survived. Though I can barely consider myself a survivor as that [censored] fcked me up!

The last thing I remember was asking my friend, "is it ok to puke now?"
Old 11-18-2005, 03:35 AM

They forgot to add Boon's Farm to the list.

Snow Creek Berry Bitch!!!
Old 11-18-2005, 03:38 AM

Where do you get these bum wines? I've never seen anything like them anywhere. The cheapest bottle of wine I've ever seen was a $6 bottle of real wine.

Is this like cooking wine that you buy in a super market?
Old 11-18-2005, 04:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who went to college and did not get drunk on Mad Dog on several different occasions should demand their tuition back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could always afford decent to great beer and good alcohol, no need to drink a bunch of Syrupy Liquid poison
Old 11-18-2005, 04:13 AM

When I was in high school,I'd go over to this older chic's house and she'd hook me up with a bottle of Mad Dog and let me hang out and get plastered while she went out with her boyfriend.
She had this big stupid dog that developed a taste for the stuff and he became my drinking buddy.One night after a really bad week,i wanted to get completely wasted so i had her buy me two bottles.After the first one,the dog and I were pretty lit and my judgement was gone.I popped open the second one and poured half of it in a bowl for my pathetic puppy freind.
Needless to say,when they came home to massive trails of purple dog puke all over the house,that was the end of my booze hookup.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Where do you get these bum wines?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can usually get them at convenience stores that offer liquor. Probably any liquor store also. You may not see them at the convenience store but they're usually there if it sells booze. The ones I see most are TBird, Night Train and Mad Dog.

Edit: You know, places where winos shop.
Old 11-18-2005, 05:12 AM

"I like talking about my wine, but I'd rather drink it."
Old 11-18-2005, 05:18 AM

I think bums would buy the "wine" in the gallon glass jug
Old 11-18-2005, 06:40 AM

2 Things I don't understand the point of:

-Fortified Wine
-Malt Liquor

If you really want to get really hammered for really cheap just mix a litre of cheap vodka with a bottle of cramberry juice. It has the same kick and doesn't taste nearly as much like [censored].
Old 11-18-2005, 09:35 AM

im really interested in this cisco stuff now. i have never seen it here on the west coast... hopefully ill have a trip report soon.