Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2005, 02:25 AM

Default Re: Wannabe pros and ESPN

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dont play that much live poker but....

You should embrace these guys. Neon flashing signs that say I'm a fish are good in my opinion.

[ QUOTE ]

-You bring your girlfriend in to the card room and have her sit behind you for hours as you play your blue chip game trying to impress her as shes falling behind as you promise just 1 more round.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always find this hilarious at Canterbury. The last time I was there, a guy at my table got ID'd for an alcohol purchase and had an out of state license. The waitress asks him, oh what are you doing around here. Ridiculously hott gf behind him pipes up, "He's visiting me".

The type of guy that would spend part of his time visiting his gf with her sitting behind him at a poker table really has his values screwed up.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you didn't chat HER up either, did ya?

[/ QUOTE ]

Had you not pussed out and showed up 4 hours late that night you woulda known that I clearly hit on this girl while at the table and that she even offered to share her dinner with me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]