Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-24-2005, 03:11 AM

Default Re: V-cards - How many do you own?

Skip, you are ruining this thread. These guys are trying to have an innocent conversation about sex with virgins and you inexplicably feel the nerve to show us what a goddamn pvssy women's advocate you are. If I had my way, God would send a gigantic Milwaukee's Best can to pummel you into the ground right now, because you are obviously lacking a set of nuts. Shut the fvck up and let them discuss. Stop trolling.

The overall tone of your posts is fvcking annoying, because you seem unable to make a point without asking some type of rhetorical question (go through and read, you ask one in just about every post.) Nobody wants to answer your pointless questions; OOTiots come here to partake in interesting discussion, not to receive homework assignments. Stop asking stupid questions.

Start showering every day, please apply a healthy layer of deoderant to your underarm, and for Christs' sake, please stop being such a confrontational dovchebag. That is all.
Old 12-24-2005, 03:18 AM

I dont get why guys get hard at the thought of banging virgins. Ive done a couple and it was really bad sex, and logically so. If I find out a girl is a virgin, its a turn off.

I suspect for a lot of guys maybe its some subconcious thing, that they arent confident enough to bang a girl who is actually capable of rating how good they are (or as they fear, aren't). Or maybe its just the innocence, or a marco polo thing, either way tho, that points to having issues as well. or maybe im just missing something
Old 12-24-2005, 05:03 AM

Default I don\'t own a yacht

But I have friends that do. So I get to go on cruises lots of weekends. They get to stay and wash and clean up afterwards, while I help a little and then they push me off to go home.

Thing is, all of them, and they are all expert captains and experts on ships in general, all are buying their ships second-hand. They know what to look for in a second-hand yacht and they get top value for their money, every time. Of course, the occasional freak will slip by, but that's the rare exception.

When I ask them why they do not buy a brand new yacht, which they can afford by the way, and the difference between new and second-hand can be almost fifty percent off, they all say the same thing: Let the other guy do the dirty work and suffer the breaking in.
Old 12-24-2005, 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Skip, you are ruining this thread. These guys are trying to have an innocent conversation about sex with virgins and you inexplicably feel the nerve to show us what a goddamn pvssy women's advocate you are. If I had my way, God would send a gigantic Milwaukee's Best can to pummel you into the ground right now, because you are obviously lacking a set of nuts. Shut the fvck up and let them discuss. Stop trolling.

The overall tone of your posts is fvcking annoying, because you seem unable to make a point without asking some type of rhetorical question (go through and read, you ask one in just about every post.) Nobody wants to answer your pointless questions; OOTiots come here to partake in interesting discussion, not to receive homework assignments. Stop asking stupid questions.

Start showering every day, please apply a healthy layer of deoderant to your underarm, and for Christs' sake, please stop being such a confrontational dovchebag. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I thought your post was sarcasm for the first paragraph. You really are not that far from a caveman!
Old 12-24-2005, 06:03 AM

so, skip, how were those hookers on that cruise?

do you think that paying women to fvck you is degrading?
Old 12-24-2005, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I find out a girl is a virgin, its a turn off...Or maybe its just the innocence, or a marco polo thing, either way tho, that points to having issues as well. or maybe im just missing something

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the innocence thing is a big turn on for a lot of guys. Everyone wants a girl that is a sex fiend and great in bed, and everyone wants a girl who is not a skank. But the two are (usually) mutually exclusive.

Some guys would rather the girl be a sex fiend and could care less where she's been (assuming she's clean), others care more about the innoncence, figuring they can teach her the rest.

We're category one. Parliament is category two.
Old 12-25-2005, 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am disturbed by how you seem to equate welcoming a girl into womanhood as a conquest and a trophy. Do you feel that other people are only here for your masturbatory like amusement and sex is to be used as an instrument to control and dominate others?

[/ QUOTE ]

Woman aren't people
Old 12-25-2005, 06:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I thought your post was sarcasm for the first paragraph. You really are not that far from a caveman!

[/ QUOTE ]

No one likes you.

OH, and...

Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist? Misogynist?