Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2004, 08:21 PM

Default *** PP SnG WARNING ***

All

It is now 8:20 (est) I was watching a friend play a $10 PP SnG and the game stopped after the 6th player was knocked out.

The dealer said: Sorry, this tournament is cancelled due to technical difficulties. Your money will be refunded. Please play at another table. If you have questions or concerns, please contact our customer care.

Play was moving as normal, a hand came up 2 person and one guy knocked the other guy out and that was it. No shuffle was done and that dealer message came up. Stacks were: 3650, 1290, 1150, 1050 and 860.

None of the players in the game, nor myself, are able to currently sit at another SnG table.

Questions:

1) Has anyone seen this dealer msg before?

2) Is anyone having trouble sitting at PP tables right now?

Greg
Old 06-23-2004, 08:23 PM

Default Re: *** PP SnG WARNING ***

Ya I am in a $10 SnG and mine is stuck as well. I got the message saying "The tournament is completed, congrats to the winners." There are 6 of us left. I guess everyone remaining gets their buy in back and the buy ins of those eliminated are split equally among those who remain regardless of chip standings. Go figure.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:24 PM

yep.. they must be having tech issues
Old 06-23-2004, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I guess everyone remaining gets their buy in back and the buy ins of those eliminated are split equally among those who remain regardless of chip standings. Go figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you are right here...PP should divide up the cash as you explain. Wow, my friend was playing low stakes...I'd be PISSED if I had a king kong stack at a big money table [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2004, 09:38 PM

I just took third in a $20+2 3 table SnG and I have not received the $120 3rd place money... sent in an email to party but haven't heard back yet. This was about 9pm est.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:47 PM

I got the same message about the money being refunded and play at a different table 8 hands into a sit and go. They still haven't credited my account and they haven't put the amount I had at the ring table that I was playing at back into my account.