Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2005, 05:30 AM

Default Re: I can\'t take this life anymore

[ QUOTE ]
Hey

Thank you very much for taking time to write that(and everybody else aswell)

I haven't really give serious thought for making the suicide, it's more like I know if things continue this way who knows what will happen. So far I have had some faith that everything will turn around. Problem is I don't have the tools to do so, or I don't know how to use them. Yes I just actually turned 20 and live alone. My relationship with parents is bit problematic, I haven't see my father couple of years - after my parents got divorced, I meet mother regularly, but it feel more like some business appointment, I tried to talk about to her about my situation but response was something like "Don't pretend that depression crap" and I thought to let it be then.

You are indeed correct that I don't even remember when I would had a good day, or even a day when I wouldn't have felt bad inside.

Church is bit problematic, I used to think I'm atheist, but then something weird happened when I was at about my lowest point.. something that just seems to weird to be an accidence. Yes even tho of the current situation I feel like I'm now going to right direction..

Lycky

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, I know you've gotten like 8000 of these, but if you need somebody else to talk to, or you're just bored, PM me, and we can hook up on AIM or something... being only a few months older, and having had a bit of trouble myself, at the very least, it might not be completely boring.