Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2005, 01:37 AM

Default I think I\'m f-ed, any good lines?

So I've been dating this girl for about 9 months. It's freaking great. I honestly think this is the girl I could be with till I die. But that's beside the point. Suffice to say she is in to me as well. Now a friend of hers from high school (female) ha retunred into the picture. This girl is incredibly needy, in fact beyond needy into the whole i need someone to affirm my daily existence. She has latche donto my girlfriend who is definatly one that likes to help others. Now the friend has got it in her mind (she may or may not be doing this on purpose cuz she seems to like me) to make herself the more important person in my g/f's life. She is, dammit, succeeding becaue she always has something bad she needs help with. My life is normaly all roses so I really have nothing to steal this from and I know it's leading to disaster. Does anybody know any method to get this manipulative bitch the hell out of her life? I have tried the whole X does not care about you she is just using you line but it was met with "You don't know we were such good friends in high school.
If I don't get rid of this bitch I know I will lose my girl, how the hell do i get rid of her. And yes i think it is ok for me to act in this situation and not let her make her own decision because she does not realize what is being asked from her. I hear her complaints about the girl quite frequently.

Damn I hate bitches. Why must they be so sweet and tasty.

Here's a hot bitch.
yep
Old 11-28-2005, 01:42 AM

Default Re: I think I\'m f-ed, any good lines?

What's up with people posting pictures of random hot chicks on these kind of threads? Yes, I remember the thread that started the trend, but it's the [censored] internet for chrissakes. It's not like pictures of hot chicks are scarce.

Post a picture of your girlfriend so we can correctly determine whether she's hot enough to put up with a bunch of [censored] for.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:43 AM

Get some 3-way action going.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:46 AM

If I had a scanner I'd put the shot up, I might try to. Describe it as very very attractive girl with small boobs and hot ass.

I actually halfway encouraged this [censored] in the beginning for that direct reason. Now I kick myself in the ass. Unless they are just shy to say they both want me, probably just a fantasy. Damn beer gut.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Get some 3-way action going.

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic OOT.

If you really care about this girl, have her friend wacked.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:51 AM

You think if i start a fund, I could get enough contributions from ooters to cover teh cost? I just took a horrible run in a game that will be unnamed but somewhat resembles war and can't afford a hitter.

Definatly give me a good reason to comfort and get back in [censored].
Keep the ideas coming
Old 11-28-2005, 01:54 AM

You must sow discord. Possible options:

1. Talk about how great the klingon is, but then drop in a 'but...' and say something very minorly irritating about her, pause to give your girlie time to think, and then say, '...but that's so minor compared to how great she is.'

Wash. Repeat

You're hoping to open up a major bitch fest here.

2. Act like klingon is super hot. Your girly will soon tire of this, and bin her.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You must sow discord. Possible options:
2. Act like kilngon is super hot. Your girly will soon tire of this, and bin her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, You are quickly becoming my faviorite poster, add that to this near perfect advice and i find it hard to believe you are foreign.

Just a joke for those who can't tell.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i find it hard to believe you are foreign.

[/ QUOTE ]

women are international.

They so pwn guys - the only weapon we have is they deep-down hate each other WAAAAAAAY more than they hate us.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:07 AM

Default I\'m confused -

Is this a pic of your girlfriend or of her friend ?

If this is your girlfriend I suggest you do anything up to and including making the friend disappear; I grew up in NYC so if you'd like I can set you up with someone who'll take care of it for 500.

If this is her friend I'd probably suggest the same. You say of your girlfriend "this could be the 1" so if I were you I'd do anything necessary to protect the relationship - although I would bone the friend prior to her disappearance.

If you have a weak stomach and would balk at the suggestion of murder for hire, might I suggest that you both GROW UP and SMARTEN UP.

The friend is doing you a huge service especially if the frequency of sex hasn't suffered but even if you are now getting freaky a little less than you'd like (due to the friend's neediness) you are still being absolved of having to be the major (or only) important thing in your girlfriend's life.

Someone once said that more relationships end over money than for any other reason - not true.

The #1 reason relationships end is the participants spend too f-cking much time together.

The friend is helping to see that this never happens to the two of you - go buy them BOTH something nice, your GF because you love her and the friend as a thank-you gift.

Just be sure not to spend all your money - you'll want to save some for a down payment on those replacement testicles you were admiring the other day.

There is no technical term for your situation but I believe the French have a term for you.

Androgene' Ignorame'

No thank necessary - always happy to help a bud.

- Chris

One other thing, PLEASE ask your girlfriend to stop leaving her panties at my house; my fiance is starting to suspect something !