Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2005, 12:38 AM

Default The Party/Neteller Scare, Update on the Update

I was called today by Pay-pro, on an unrelated matter to confirm my multipoker account, after I made my first withdrawal last night. While on the line, I was asked if I was the same person who had an account at Empire, PokerNow, Party, and Intertops, using the same email address (I make no effort to hide the fact that I have accounts at every skin). I said yes, and asked if this was a problem, I was told that it was no problem, they were just verifying my multipoker account. I then asked if it was ok for me to use neteller to deposit to the different skins, the customer service person said this was not a problem. I said I had a friend who had heard differently from customer service, and that neteller was no longer allowed at multiple skins on the party network. I was told that the customer service representative was incorrect, or my friend misunderstood what he was being told, and that no such policy exists. Hope this helps.
Old 06-27-2005, 12:47 AM

Default Re: The Party/Neteller Scare, Update on the Update

If only understanding party's T&C and policies was as easy as rocket science there wouldn't be such confusion.
Old 06-27-2005, 12:50 AM

Can anyone confirm this?

I'm opening up an Empire account soon and would like to use Neteller if possible. I've a new bank account for EFT if necessary, but would much rather use Neteller.
Old 06-27-2005, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If only understanding party's T&C and policies was as easy as rocket science there wouldn't be such confusion.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hahaha. So true.
Old 06-27-2005, 01:04 AM

I just withdrew and then deposited into my Empire account via neteller with no problem. My original account was at party and it's still open. I've not tried any tranactions at party though.
Old 06-27-2005, 02:47 AM

***BUMP***
Old 06-27-2005, 03:04 AM

I'm hearing several accounts of this being total BS. Possibly a guerrilla scare tactic by PokerStars (those bastards)

-Matt
Old 06-27-2005, 05:34 AM

If things weren't already bad enough for Party, now the Canadians are getting tough with em! I'm sure it's only the French Canadians though. They are treating Party like beavers!

[ QUOTE ]
Success has not come without its share of controversy for Party Gaming. Its online site Party Poker, has come under fire from U.S. officials for violating gambling laws, now the party may be over for in Canada. Where the company may soon face legal actions for violating the Canadian Criminal Code.

According to the Party Gaming, there are serious doubts at the federal level about the legitimacy of its license and it is acting on fears that its license will not be renewed.

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.pokernews.com/news/2005/0...oyal-flush.htm
Old 06-27-2005, 05:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To hedge its bet against federal prosecution, Party Gaming plans to move its server center to the small nation of Gibraltar by November. It quickly received a gaming license from its future home but had to promise not to offer gaming services in countries where it is illegal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh oh, the US says its illegal in the US. I hope Gibraltar doesn't hold Party to it's promise.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:30 AM

Dear xxx,

Thank you for contacting Transaction Customer Service at Pay-Pro.

This is in regards to your account at PartyPoker,"xxx".

Please be informed that we do not encourage the usage of same financial information on multiple accounts.
You would not be able to use the netteller account on other sites if you use it to cashout on PartyPoker.
We understand your concern however this new policy has come in to effect to serve you better by providing higher levels of security and safety.

Contact us anytime, we are available 24/7 to assist you with your cashier related questions and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Sreekanth
Transaction Customer Service
Pay-Pro
info@pay-pro.com
Main Tel : +350-41120
Toll Free: +1 (877)-776-1204 (US and Canada only)
http://www.pay-pro.com