Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2005, 02:09 PM

Default Re: rmarotti and Luv2DriveTT in Los Angeles

Just us it looks like in LA. When are you going to be in town?

TT claims he is on "business" but I'm calling BS.
Old 08-06-2005, 02:36 PM

I checked some websites and the prices are pretty high that weekend and some places are sold out. You might want to book soon. I am at Mirage but Wynn sounds tempting unless all you sharks stay there.
Old 08-06-2005, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wynn sounds tempting unless all you sharks stay there.

[/ QUOTE ]

We probably will. But marotti is a fish and jason is a nit, so don't worry about it.

Speaking of which.... what exactly is plan/dates for going to vegas guys? We really need to figure this out and start booking a hotel...
Old 08-06-2005, 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There is a bounty on Visa's head. That poor girl is going to get hit on so much and she is not going to even know why.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but Klepton has already told her that he and I love her. We're way ahead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time try my line... offer to sex her up.
It's the ultimate check-raise on the river with king high

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2005, 11:09 PM

Default Dates for Vegas?

So does anyone know the dates we are going to Vegas?

Edit: I want exact dates. Not a general idea.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:40 AM

Default Re: Dates for Vegas?

Change of plans for me. I will NOT be there for the 12th-14th. Two of my girlfriends are heading down to Mexico and wanted to catch a ride with me, then I got talked into going for the weekend with them (yeah, it took a ton of convincing to get me to go to Mexico with two girls). So I'll be in Mexico from the 12-14th, heading back to LA from the 14th-19th (when we presumably head to Vegas).

So, I won't be able to split a room with anyone that weekend anymore. sorry.
Old 08-07-2005, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Once I talk to rmarotti I'll post them. Sorry for the delay, but he wasn't available today.
Old 08-08-2005, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Once I talk to rmarotti I'll post them. Sorry for the delay, but he wasn't available today.

[/ QUOTE ]

We're currently planning on arriving in Las Vegas on the 18th and departing the evening of the 21st.
Old 08-08-2005, 04:33 AM

Sounds good jason, I was actually thinking leaving to Vegas on Thursday would be best.

Anyways, I get back from Mexico on Sunday the 14th and will be staying/playing at Commerce from Sunday-Thursday.

Is everyone going to stay at Bellagio or Wynn? I'm thinking Bellagio would be a better base of operations since we did Wynn last time and Klepton is gonna bitch there aren't any high games [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

So going we have rmarroti, jason_t, klepton, shant, garion, metetron.. did I miss anyone? I think garion is arriving on Friday.

So my thinking here is.... 6 is too much for one room probably... I get the feeling everyone is going to want to spread out a bit, but maybe I'm wrong. Me and garion are going to get a room I think then for Friday/Saturday and if one other person wants to crash there so everyone can have their own bed (assuming we can get free rollaways) then we are good.

I doubt I'm getting a room for Thursday night unless we are getting there super early...

Oh and this also brings up the issue of, 5 people leaving from LA to Vegas... probably not going to fit in one car which would be nice, but cramped. So I have no problem driving my car and anyone wanting a quick (I'm not rmarroti, I speed) and comfortable ride up there, let me know. I wouldn't care if you guys wanted to cram 5 into my car (but I just don't see it happening with my very limited trunk space). Unless someone has an SUV, I am pretty sure I am going to be driving.

Okay, I'm totally just rambling at this point. Bottom line: I can squeeze in the back of a car and sleep on the floor; however, I assume most of you guys want a more comfortable weekend than that so 2 rooms and 2 cars is what I imagine will happen.

I'd like follow you guys up there if no one minds, shouldn't be too hard to set up. I'm tired, no more rambling, figure this out later.
Old 08-08-2005, 05:17 AM

I will most likely drive on my own because I just realized the DJ I work for is having a show at the HOB on Friday the 19th so I'll leave on my own late Fri or early Sat so most likely the other 4 of you can leave on Thurs in one car.