Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2005, 07:42 AM

Default Re: The Party/Neteller Scare, Update on the Update

So to recap, from 3 seperate quotes from different threads, all originating from Party CS:
<ul type="square"> [*]"Neteller used on Party poker or any poker front ends cannot be used on any other poker sites."
[*]"Please be informed that we do not encourage the usage of same financial information on multiple accounts."
[*]"...the customer service representative was incorrect, or my friend misunderstood what he was being told, and that no such policy exists."[/list]Anyone else confused? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-27-2005, 07:48 AM

I am confused. I thought I wasn't for a little while though. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-27-2005, 08:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So to recap, from 3 seperate quotes from different threads, all originating from Party CS:
<ul type="square"> [*]"Neteller used on Party poker or any poker front ends cannot be used on any other poker sites."
[*]"Please be informed that we do not encourage the usage of same financial information on multiple accounts."
[*]"...the customer service representative was incorrect, or my friend misunderstood what he was being told, and that no such policy exists."[/list]Anyone else confused? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. This sort of "contradictory information about something that might be a big hassle" is par for the course here. Just sit tight for a week or two, don't worry about it, post here if you personally get hassled about your neteller deposit/cashout, and it'll all be over soon.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:24 AM

I openened an Empire account this weekend and made a deposit using the same Neteller account I use on Party and Pokernow. No problem.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:29 AM

As an aside, Empire seems to have cracked down on multiple accounts from the same Neteller. My wife could not deposit using my Neteller account.

Rob
Old 06-27-2005, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
We understand your concern however this new policy has come in to effect to serve you better by providing higher levels of security and safety.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as their only intention is to serve us better, I'm sure it will all work out in the end. The higher level of security and safety makes me sleep better now.

I was never even worried before either. That shows you how little we all understand this issue. We blindly used Neteller on each Party skin not realizing the extent of our security and safety issues.

Thanks Party for making sure we are safe! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-27-2005, 09:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear xxx,

Thank you for contacting Transaction Customer Service at Pay-Pro.

This is in regards to your account at PartyPoker,"xxx".

Please be informed that we do not encourage the usage of same financial information on multiple accounts.
You would not be able to use the netteller account on other sites if you use it to cashout on PartyPoker.
We understand your concern however this new policy has come in to effect to serve you better by providing higher levels of security and safety.

Contact us anytime, we are available 24/7 to assist you with your cashier related questions and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Sreekanth
Transaction Customer Service
Pay-Pro
info@pay-pro.com
Main Tel : +350-41120
Toll Free: +1 (877)-776-1204 (US and Canada only)
http://www.pay-pro.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wanted to point that out.

Any of the people who said they had no problems going from skin to skin -- have you cashed any money out from Party to your NETeller account?
Old 06-27-2005, 11:19 AM

I do this all the time and I have one(!) account at all the Party skins. Pay Pro once asked me to send my ID for verification. No problems.
Old 06-27-2005, 11:24 AM

Party &amp; Skins should see if Tim Conway is available. It's time for a "Dorf on How to Run An Online Poker Site" video to be made.
Old 06-27-2005, 12:09 PM

So far we only have about 2 or 3 confirmed cases among the entire 2+2 and BW readership, wuzup?