Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2005, 09:32 PM

Default Televised Speed Poker tournament at Aussie Millions Jan 06

If you are planning on going to Melbourne for the Aussie Millions you really don't want to miss the Speed Poker Championships.

Date: Jan 10th - 204 players - AUD1600

Top 36 will be split into 6 single table filmed for TV shootout semi finals on 11th and 12th with winners going into final to be filmed on 13th. If you want to be on T.V. you won't get a better chance than this - 18% of the field make the TV tables.

The structures have been published and they are great - you can see them here http://www.auspokerchamps.com/Assets...Structures.pdf

For more about speed go to www.speedpoker.tv

Don't miss the big Speed Poker "after party" on the night of the 13th Jan. - You need an invite so make sure you ask for one when you get to Crown. If anyone is coming down, PM me or email me from TwoPlusTwo and I'll fix you up with an invite if you play the Speed Poker tourney (so long as you promise not to knock me out:P)

yoyo
Old 12-29-2005, 02:47 AM

Default Re: Televised Speed Poker tournament at Aussie Millions Jan 06

I just forgot to mention that the $10500 Main Event now carries CardPlayer Player of the Year points, the first tournament outside N. America to do so I believe.

yoyo
Old 12-29-2005, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Televised Speed Poker tournament at Aussie Millions Jan 06

I'm not familar with this type of tourney how does the strategy for this tourney differ from that of a normal tourney?