Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2005, 07:08 PM

Default Nintendo DS: Friend Codes

Anyone else playing on nintendo wifi? Post what game and your friend code.

Animal Crossing
5111-6189-8382
Old 12-09-2005, 12:09 AM

Default Re: Nintendo DS: Friend Codes

aw come on... i know ppl are playing mario kart and stuff [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2005, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
aw come on... i know ppl are playing mario kart and stuff [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow here. Mario Kart is my next purchase for it, but overall I've been very disappointed in my DS.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow here. Mario Kart is my next purchase for it, but overall I've been very disappointed in my DS.

[/ QUOTE ]

what have you been playing? I love mine!

alot better than the damn PSP
Old 12-09-2005, 12:25 AM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

dawn of sorrow is insanely good. so is meteos. if you've never played an advance wars game go for that too.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I played Mario DS and didn't touch it again until Castlevania: DS (which rocks ass by the way). Mario Kart is awesome but I think that the DS suffers from the disease my 64, and gamecube suffer from. There are a bunch of terrible games released but then there are always like 3 gems a year. The only reason I prefer my PSP over my DS is because I have emulators on it. To tell you the truth the PSP has dissapointed me also, except for Lumines and GTA. I do like the PSP's screen much better and would gladly give up the stylus for it on the DS.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I played Mario DS and didn't touch it again until Castlevania: DS (which rocks ass by the way). Mario Kart is awesome but I think that the DS suffers from the disease my 64, and gamecube suffer from. There are a bunch of terrible games released but then there are always like 3 gems a year. The only reason I prefer my PSP over my DS is because I have emulators on it. To tell you the truth the PSP has dissapointed me also, except for Lumines and GTA. I do like the PSP's screen much better and would gladly give up the stylus for it on the DS.

[/ QUOTE ]

worry not, alot of the good 3rd party games (which the earlier nintendo systems lacked) are coming at the beginning of the year.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

worry not, alot of the good 3rd party games (which the earlier nintendo systems lacked) are coming at the beginning of the year.

[/ QUOTE ]
That makes me happy. I agree, Nintendo has never really had 3rd party support, which all to often makes or breaks a system.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
worry not, alot of the good 3rd party games (which the earlier nintendo systems lacked) are coming at the beginning of the year

[/ QUOTE ]
Like what?? I'm just wondering. What are some of the most anticipated games coming out?
Old 12-09-2005, 12:48 AM

Castlevanias never seem to disappoint. I've heard of Advanced Wars and all I have heard are great things. I played it once on GBA but had no idea how to play. I think I'll check it out.