Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2005, 06:48 PM

Default question regarding a pokertracker error i keep getting

ok so i open up my pokertracker and then the "auto import party poker hands" thing... then this error comes up:

"please note that you currently have 39 hand history files in your hand history folder. this indicates that you have not been moving /deleting or allowing Poker Tracker to move these files ( using the "move processed files..." option of this window ) when you close this window. it could also mean that this is the first time you have used the auto-import functionality.

In either case this many hand history files could cause the import to be somewhat slow and appear "frozen" at times while it is processing. It is strongly reccomended that you use the "move processed files..." option to keep this window running as fast as possible.

the problem is that i have always used the "move processed files..." option and deleted those files every couple days. also i tried using an entirely new file to save them and i am getting the same error message. and sure enough when i try to import party hands, it freezes up.

anyone know what to do? i'll email PT support but i want to be able to play tonight and i know he isn't always there to answer. thanks.