Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-01-2005, 10:22 PM

Default Re: yes another TAX question....

[ QUOTE ]
Alot of these people also dont use PT or any other kind of record keeping.

Theres no law that says they have to.

[/ QUOTE ]

The IRS requires record keeping. You can go to jail for tax fraud. The IRS can, at their discretion, consider it tax fraud if you intentionally do not keep records. It is that simple.

Your insistence to the contrary is irrelevant and makes it clear that you WANT to evade your proper taxes.
timate from.

Acme
Old 11-02-2005, 02:29 AM

acme, you are an idiot.

I agree with iceman 100%. Please claim every dollar in your party poker account, then when you have a 10K downswing, you will have paid taxes on money you didn't earn. Thats great.

You are a moron, and IRS cannot prove anything beyond my neteller account. For all they know, you can claim you won a tourney.

Dumbass.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:02 AM

And what do you do when they ask to see your Party Poker account balance?
Old 11-02-2005, 06:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
acme, you are an idiot.

I agree with iceman 100%. Please claim every dollar in your party poker account, then when you have a 10K downswing, you will have paid taxes on money you didn't earn. Thats great.

You are a moron, and IRS cannot prove anything beyond my neteller account. For all they know, you can claim you won a tourney.

Dumbass.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not up to the IRS to prove anything. It's up for you to prove otherwise. The IRS does not work like criminal court.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Many people I know just do daily totals. However, what I think a knowledgeable acct. would tell you is (http://www.rbstaxes.com/) if you are multitabling the same limit at the same time, those may be counted as the same session. However, if you start and stop or are playing two different limits, those are separate sessions.

However, those totals do come out ridiculous, and I myself use daily totals/separated by limits.

[/ QUOTE ]

The difference between doing daily totals and "table" totals is hilarious.

scrub
Old 11-02-2005, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
acme, you are an idiot.

Dumbass.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not up to the IRS to prove anything. It's up for you to prove otherwise. The IRS does not work like criminal court.

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously havent read the Tax rerom law that Bush signed a few years ago.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
acme, you are an idiot.

Dumbass.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-02-2005, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully/probably you will never have to. My personal belief is to strive to be in as full compliance as possible within reason, just in case.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is good advise.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
acme, you are an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boy, that sure hurts coming from someone that goes on to show their indisputable ignorance...

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with iceman 100%.

[/ QUOTE ]

What you agree with means spit. All that matters is the tax law. And the tax law is clear on this issue -- the money is taxable when it is won. There is nothing in the law about withdrawals activating the tax burden.

[ QUOTE ]
Please claim every dollar in your party poker account, then when you have a 10K downswing, you will have paid taxes on money you didn't earn. Thats great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh...no I won't. And this is even more conclusive proof that you are about as intelligent as my toe jam. When I have a downswing, that will be a deduction against any other gambling winnings from that year.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Truly LMAO. You spew claims that I am a moron...then you go on and openly talk about commiting tax fraud. That's a real sign of intelligence.

[ QUOTE ]
Dumbass.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is appropriate that you sign your post in this matter. It truly describes you.

Acme