Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-04-2005, 08:20 PM

Default Re: I Tried Mushrooms...

[ QUOTE ]
buy them at least once before you try to grow them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im just not sure where to get em, and it seems like they're easy to grow (I grew strains of pot that were on the hard end of the maintenance scale for a time) and thats why I chose this way.

However, you may be right, as I did find out last night that the chick who lives next door grows pot, and does shrooms, and likes me... tryin to work an angle here.

thanks for the help guys.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i figured you were speaking seriously to the others, but it threw me off that you quoted me on it and it didn't reek of sarcasm.

i just don't see the upside for a guy that's approaching it in this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

weird, because i was being totally sarcastic to you since you were th only one to offer some 'positive peer pressure'.

anyways, the more i think about it the more i agree with you. while i dont think this drug is as bad as herion or coke, it alters your mind in a way those two drugs dont. basically, if you do coke you may feel shitty and think about jumping off a bridge but your not going to convince youeself you can fly. mayeb a bad example, but im sure people get the point.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:32 PM

there is no way in hell I would do coke.

absolutely not.

it's addictive in ways that pot and shrooms could never be.

Im kind of a philosopher, buddhist thought kinda tao-ie guy, and from what I've heard from similar friends, that kind of thing is what shrooms are made for.

Im very down.

plus like I said, my setting will be correct.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there is no way in hell I would do coke.

absolutely not.

it's addictive in ways that pot and shrooms could never be.

Im kind of a philosopher, buddhist thought kinda tao-ie guy, and from what I've heard from similar friends, that kind of thing is what shrooms are made for.

Im very down.

plus like I said, my setting will be correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, thats what i meant. these types of drugs have different dangers than class A's. a controlled enviroment with a few people (one who has done them before) is probably best.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:42 PM

If one were to buy shrooms on an average college campus, how much would one spend on these shrooms? Ballpark figures here.

Assume buying for one use for one person.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:42 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

dude it's just like, you've never gone past pot. you seem like a thinking guy. it would be cool if it was some kind of, "i must have this experience now, so i've done my homework and it won't kill me, here goes!" or even a "what is that [censored] you've got? i'll take it!!" thing. i know everything came up to everybody in some way and that's how they tried it, but the opportunistic message board thing just looks shitty to me. i literally feel bad when i open this thread and see you starting, i don't feel bad about any of the other people. i would think that has to mean something, especially if a bright guy like sublime seems to be catching it too.

fwiw i've done a lot of drugs in my life. i don't feel as if my life is any better or that i have an improved or even different perspective on anything as a result of doing shrooms.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:47 PM

I definitely am taking your point of view seriously... sounds like you're concerned... but I just have to say this.

I ... am getting intelligent and cogent life advice from a guy whose internet representation is the name of a lubricant.

that just cracked me up for a second.

So you're saying that me wanting to take shrooms for the first time is like.. offending you?

Im really trying to get your vibe here but all Im catching is kind of "a mind's a terrible thing to waste".

am I in the right ballpark?
Old 11-04-2005, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's an easy way to get you some. This sight shows you how to grow them. Should be pretty easy, but I wouldn't know.....

The Shroomery

[/ QUOTE ]
Well,it is and it isn't.You must be careful to completely sterilize everything.One contaminated culture and days or weeks worth of work is gone.Not to mention that if you get caught you'll have to be careful not to pick up the soap for a long time.
We used to cultivate an Amazonian strain that was rediculously potent.To top that off,my partner and I would often eat 40 grams of wet freshies.I don't recommend this at all for recreational partier types.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:06 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

no it's not offending me, it's not a "terrible waste" type thing in the typical sense. it's just a, "man he's opening up a box and i don't really see a good reason for it" kind of thing. being a reckless idiot would qualify as a good reason, and i hope that makes sense. it just seems like you're perfectly straddling the value fence and the potential downsides are a lot worse than the potential upsides are good. it makes me sad to think of you popping a drug cherry over this.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and I hate throwing up which is the reason I didnt wanna try shrooms... but my cousin who used to deal said there are some that dont make you puke?[ QUOTE ]

I've never thrown up from shrooms and I've eaten large quantities of over 20 strains.I usually get very queasy however.I don't like the body high at all which is why I prefer lsd.

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone's first trip I've heard of had some scary part in it, or somethin crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]
No way.It's all about set and setting.I'd definately have someone experienced around the first time.You create your own trip.If you want paranoia you'll get it gauranteed.