Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 10-17-2005, 12:40 PM

Default SemiOT: WEEEEEEEEE

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If this is true, has anyone played the SnGs at FullTilt? What are starting stacks, blinds, etc.? What are the games like? Me hates PokerRoom, and I'm SO looking forward to this.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:46 PM

Default Re: SemiOT: WEEEEEEEEE

i know this isn't a nice first reply, but you may want to include something that even hints at where the link goes in oh, either the subject or the body of your post.

c
Old 10-17-2005, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i know this isn't a nice first reply, but you may want to include something that even hints at where the link goes in oh, either the subject or the body of your post.

c

[/ QUOTE ]

I expect you to click on the link first, read it, and then discuss the material below. isn't this normal? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2005, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

c

[/ QUOTE ]

I expect you to click on the link first, read it, and then discuss the material below. isn't this normal? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

strangely no, people like to have some clue as to what they're clicking first, i think...

as for full tilt, they fill, on a not as fast as party basis, and are really, really slowly structured. ROI++, hourlyrate--

c
Old 10-17-2005, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

c

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

strangely no, people like to have some clue as to what they're clicking first, i think...

as for full tilt, they fill, on a not as fast as party basis, and are really, really slowly structured. ROI++, hourlyrate--

c

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, i'm sorry for the lack of info, i'm just happy i can finally play something other than porkerroom.com
Old 10-17-2005, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

c

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree.

I hit up FullTilt during my switch back to Party from Empire/Euro. There are considerably less players and tables. I did like the heads up SNGs, though, for profit and practice. The regular single-tables are similar to Stars IMO, and I wish they would introduce a turbo.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

c

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

meh. all you really had to say was "FullTilt might support apple users soon, and I'm an apple user" rather then making people click to a link. Just an idea.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

c

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I'd rather have my time saved if I'm not going to be interested. But, in this case, I bit and clicked on the link. I got an empty page, so even though I followed the link I still have little idea about what your talking.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

c

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I'd rather have my time saved if I'm not going to be interested. But, in this case, I bit and clicked on the link. I got an empty page, so even though I followed the link I still have little idea about what your talking.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you clicked the link and still dont' know what i'm talking about, then YSSC3rdGrade
Old 10-17-2005, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

c

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you clicked the link and still dont' know what i'm talking about, then YSSC3rdGrade

[/ QUOTE ]How is 3rd grade going to help me understand a blank page?