Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2005, 09:54 AM

Default Re: Funniest Moment, but you can not laugh.

I study arabic, and my class is made up of a variety of different nationalities. we all have to give a 10 minute presentation infront of the class. today the presenter was a 5 foot tall Japanese man who allegedly is over 30, but looks to be not a day over 14. In addition to lookign like a young boy, he has an ridiculous body shape. pencil neck, large head etc... he also butchers the language as badly as possible. During his presentation, he was perspiring like a madman. The tone of the class is fairly serious. it was all i could do to keep from losing it completley for the duration of his speach.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:28 PM

When I was a senior in high school, my girlfriend came over to my house after homecoming. We were fooling around and she was on top of me. All the sudden she stops and just kinda stares at me blankly for about 5 seconds. Then, still sitting on top of me, she lets out like a 3 second fart. It was hysterical, but I had no idea how to react to the situation. Finally she just rolls over and turns away from me. I tried to tell her it was no big deal but she wasn't having it. Oh well.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone has experienced those times in their lives where it is the funniest moment of their life, but it would be explictly rude to laugh.

So lets hear them.

Here is mine. Three of my friends and I are driving to a friend's Jacks house to play some paintball. We pull up to the drive way and Jack is there to greet us. My friend Antione, (not that bright) asks Jack if he is ready to play.

Jack says, "No, I am waiting for my buddy Greg to join us."

Just then, an old bald lady in a bathrobe comes out and yells, "Jack, do you want me to cook me some lunch before you go."

Then my friend Antione looks at Jack and says, "Is that your buddy Greg?"

Then Jack says, "No that is my mom, she just had cancer."

Antione and my two friends are just laughing their asses off. I alteast had the dignity to try and not laugh so hard.

I guess you just had to be there, but did Antione really think that and Old bald lady in a bathrobe was going to play paintball?

So let me hear your stories.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not funny at all.

Straight to Hell.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:46 PM

Ok so I'm watching Matrix Reloaded opening day, right? And toward the end where Neo meets the Matrix guy with the white hair and beard, everyone is watching intently and my buddy goes:

"Holy [censored], it's the KFC guy!"

At this point it clicks in my brain that this is the most hillarious thing I've heard on the spot in a long time and I cannot keep my laughter to myself. I was the only one making a sound in the theater.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:00 PM

This one is bad.

My buddy and I had a weird on going joke. When people would ask him what his parents did or where they were, he would always sayd, "They died." with a straight face.

Childish, but funny at the right times.

Well, we were out talking to girls etc, and he did this a couple times, and once it was hilarious.

That isn't the story.

We run into a couple of girls out shopping and one is stunningly hot. So we all get to talking, and go get some food. While we are eating, I ask the hot one what her dad does and she tells me whatever. I ask her what her mom does and she says, "She died a couple years ago."

I looked at my buddy (who is cracking up) and despite all my restraint I immediately laughed in the girls face. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

A couple years later we are actually still dating though. Me and the girl.

blake
Old 12-12-2005, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This one is bad.

My buddy and I had a weird on going joke. When people would ask him what his parents did or where they were, he would always sayd, "They died." with a straight face.

Well, we were out talking to girls etc, and he did this a couple times, and once it was hilarious.

That isn't the story.

We run into a couple of girls out shopping and one is stunningly hot. So we all get to talking, and go get some food. While we are eating, I ask the hot one what her dad does and she tells me whatever. I ask her what her mom does and she says, "She died a couple years ago."

I looked at my buddy (who is cracking up) and despite all my restraint I immediately laughed in the girls face. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this a little brag post about your stunningly hot girlfriend?
Old 12-12-2005, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This one is bad.

That isn't the story.

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait this is the smart girl that is interfering with our abilty to hear your secret story?
Old 12-11-2005, 03:18 PM

I was in a meeting with the dean of students at law school. The dean starts telling me this very personal story about her tough battle with cancer. At one point she mentions how she was administered the drug interferon. All I could think about was Homer and Bart telling Dr. Hibbert that he was "interferon" with their good time. It took all I had not to burst out laughing. She was probably wondering why I was smiling.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:27 PM

There is a super over-achiever at my office. She was the best analyst and after one year got a promotion to a level that usually takes 2-3 years to obatin. She thinks she is the [censored]. She's telling everyone how to do their work, helping people, etc...basically pissing everyone off.

She is constantly talking about how great her life is, her two kids are great, she just bought a 1 million dollar house with her husband, she has a brand new escalade, all this [censored].

About 3 weeks ago she comes into work crying, her friend asks her whats wrong, she told us her husband filed for divorce, has been cheating on her for 6 months, they have to sell their house, split up all the toys, fight for custody etc...

I wanted to laugh so hard but it probably would've cost me my job. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2005, 03:37 PM

Im the master at Church laughs. I only go twice a year, easter and christmas, and of course, our church is really packed on those days, enough so that 1/4 of the people must stand in the back/aisles. My cousins and I always have a competition on who can get the most people to laugh, because if you even whisper something, at least 50 people can hear it because of the sardine factor. I won 2 holidays in a row. Frist joke:
Easter mass, they had a huge fire pit thing in the main aisle that the priest walks down, the huge doors open, adn then the priest/altar boys start processing down teh aisle, I say, just loud enough "Welcome, To Jurrasic Park" at least 15 people lost it. Muffled laughing, tears, red faces, convulsions/shuddering from the laughing etc. At christmas, before Comunion the altar boys ring this bell a few times, so after a couple rings, I say, will someone answer the damn phone. Church laughs are always teh best.