Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2005, 12:27 AM

Default Re: The Experiment on Doyles Room

I've turned a dollar into hundreds several times. Of course eventually lost it all in a drunk stupper but the point is it's possible.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:57 AM

GL man, although if ur dedicated, it might be easier to findsome one to bank roll you for microlimits.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:23 AM

Yeah, it's possible to turn it into something worthwhile. There are quite a few posters here, including me, who started with nothing and have done well for themselves.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Eventually I sold 8 million chips for $9.00 real money.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sold too soon... play money chips now sell for about $20/Million on ebay!!!
Old 11-01-2005, 04:59 AM

Jesus, are you guys joking??? I almost peed myself reading this.. Yah, yer gonna probably build a monster BR with .01 and Im sure the play is really solid at the .01 level as well so you should learn some great technique.

Unbelievable.

Email me and I will transfer you 50 bucks on party if you promise never to post anything so GD stupid again
Old 11-01-2005, 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus, are you guys joking??? I almost peed myself reading this.. Yah, yer gonna probably build a monster BR with .01 and Im sure the play is really solid at the .01 level as well so you should learn some great technique.

Unbelievable.

Email me and I will transfer you 50 bucks on party if you promise never to post anything so GD stupid again

[/ QUOTE ]

You will be surprised how many people have started off with zlmost zero bankroll on here and moved up through micro limits and on further utilizing bonuses as well. $50 on party will not have him properly bankrolled for any of the games there.

There is a lot of good learning and experience learning to beat the loose no foldem micros that would stand him in good stead later in his career.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Unbelievable.

[/ QUOTE ]

You will be surprised how many people have started off with zlmost zero bankroll on here and moved up through micro limits and on further utilizing bonuses as well. $50 on party will not have him properly bankrolled for any of the games there.

There is a lot of good learning and experience learning to beat the loose no foldem micros that would stand him in good stead later in his career.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a dumb argument.. .01 isnt even poker... If nobody cares if they lose why would they play correctly?

Also, to build a bankroll from .01 or even 1.00, even calculatng variance at a LOW 400 bb is nearly impossible mathematically..

Maybe our definitions of a bankroll are vastly different, but I will propose that it is nearly if not impossible to build a bankroll that can support even a trailer park and turkey pot pie lifestyle like this.

Im too tired and lazy to do the math on this right now, but i can promise you that there is NOBODY that is sustaining a real living that built there bankroll from a few cents or even a few bucks.

Thats absolutely ridiculous, you have a better chance of building it to a dollar and playing the lottery.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:56 AM

Yes, it is possible to turn this into a real bankroll. It takes a lot of effort, but it can be done. This would be much more impressive than most though.

If you want to build from nothing, you may want to try the free 10 dollars on Royal Vegas, or Instant Bankroll as has been mentioned. (Although I might wait on that until you have played a bit more.)
Old 11-01-2005, 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, it is possible to turn this into a real bankroll. It takes a lot of effort, but it can be done. This would be much more impressive than most though.

If you want to build from nothing, you may want to try the free 10 dollars on Royal Vegas, or Instant Bankroll as has been mentioned. (Although I might wait on that until you have played a bit more.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone please define a REAL bankroll, because it just plain isnt possible.. CERTAINLY isnt worth the time that it would take to even make it a 1 in a million shot..

Youd be better off collecting pop or peddling on the street BY A LONG LONG SHOT.

If your time isnt worth more than a few cents an hour than I would just put a bullet in your head now.

Your computer probably using more electricity per hour than you are making..

I cant believe you guys are supporting this.. How stupid are you?

No wonder that even with the membership of this place tripling, My bb/100 keeps going up.

Unreal how flawed your arguments and logic are.

There is NOBODY, and I REPEAT NOBODY that makes a living that started playing with a few cents and is now making a living.............

NOT WITHOUT some influx of cash from an external source, granted there are people that started at nanos that are making a living now at it...

But they didnt build the BR that they support life with from it.
Old 11-01-2005, 07:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Unbelievable.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a dumb argument.. .01 isnt even poker... If nobody cares if they lose why would they play correctly?

Also, to build a bankroll from .01 or even 1.00, even calculatng variance at a LOW 400 bb is nearly impossible mathematically..

Maybe our definitions of a bankroll are vastly different, but I will propose that it is nearly if not impossible to build a bankroll that can support even a trailer park and turkey pot pie lifestyle like this.

Im too tired and lazy to do the math on this right now, but i can promise you that there is NOBODY that is sustaining a real living that built there bankroll from a few cents or even a few bucks.

Thats absolutely ridiculous, you have a better chance of building it to a dollar and playing the lottery.

[/ QUOTE ]

I started with $1.20 on Stars back in March and have it up over 6 grand now.