Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2005, 06:06 PM

Default Re: clip of a guy getting knocked out

[ QUOTE ]
Another classic between a (white) wannabe gangster and a (white) wannabe Kung Fu master. Gangster vs. Kung Fu

[/ QUOTE ]
This is great lol
Old 09-24-2005, 07:57 PM

Those old French dudes fighting was very funny.

It's always nice to see the aggressor make a fool of himself, too. That guy had no business thinking he could fight.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:56 PM

That 1st. beating did look fake. The 1st. punch seemed glancing at best. He didnt miss about 5 other punches while on the ground and kick to the face he completely missed.

Ive seen beatings way worst than this in front of the Pipeline in Newark.
Old 09-24-2005, 11:33 PM

Did you see the swing and miss backhand at the end of the old French guys video? That is great stuff.
Old 09-24-2005, 11:46 PM

The fat aggressor in the French guys video didn't even look like he got knocked down or punched down. He just sprawled from his own super clumsiness and the other guy got out of the way.

Meanwhile, he didn't connect once. This guy seriously needs to wise up before some teenage girl beats the living crap out of him or something.
Old 09-24-2005, 11:52 PM

The Buzz Aldrin video is the best. I can't remember the name of the prick he punched, but he definitely had it coming. One of those morans who claim the moon landing was a hoax. He'd follow Buzz around and pretend he was a reporter to talk with him, then when they'd meet up, he'd call Buzz a traitor and a liar, etc.

He tried getting Buzz arrested for punching him. The cops laughed at him and told him to leave Buzz alone. They also called Buzz a national hero.
Old 09-25-2005, 12:09 AM

That whole video is great. The smaller guy might have landed a "left hook" though to knock the fat guy down. I have seen this before and always thought the fat guy just fell, but upon further review, a punch may have been thrown. (maybe more of a push)

It may be a coincidence and the fat guy just fell at the same time.
Old 09-25-2005, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Buzz Aldrin video is the best. I can't remember the name of the prick he punched, but he definitely had it coming. One of those morans who claim the moon landing was a hoax. He'd follow Buzz around and pretend he was a reporter to talk with him, then when they'd meet up, he'd call Buzz a traitor and a liar, etc.

He tried getting Buzz arrested for punching him. The cops laughed at him and told him to leave Buzz alone. They also called Buzz a national hero.

[/ QUOTE ]

Buzz was a national hero, but still an arsehole. I guess the guilty pleasure of whacking someone can seem pretty irresistible sometimes. But Buzz should have had his ass hauled to jail for that shyte. If you or I would have done it, we would have been dealth with according to poor people law, not rich celebrity law.
Old 09-25-2005, 12:54 AM

First I thought he punched him down, but then it looked more like the fat guy's balance just spontaneously combusted. I think the skinny guy, if he hit him at all, didn't hit him anywhere near hard enough to knock him down. And I kind of don't think he did hit him, even though he started to swing.

Doesn't matter anyway; this was some funny stuff and that fat old dude was a total stooge either way. It's pathetic enough when young people act like idiots, but you almost expect it. When old people are total arseholes acting like little punk kids, it's practically a tragedy. But also funny.