Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2005, 06:28 PM

Default Re: 14 Months Clean

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, I'm sure there are lots of natural reasons why a person's behaviors and attitudes can and often do change when they start practicing Christianity. I don't think most atheists would think you are lying about this. I've seen it many times -- it's a very common occurrence.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're saying that through trial and error I finally figured out that this was no way to live?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I'm saying that... I'm not sure how this is connected with what I wrote, or your following sentence. Are you talking about HOW you came to think that practicing Christianity was better than being an addict? I suppose there are lots of natural explanations for that, too. Like how I came to think folding A5s UTG was a better way to play poker. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
The behavioral part of that I can maybe agree with, but my attitude, and my thoughts on things don't fit IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

People's attitudes and thoughts change all the time -- for natural reasons. Practicing Christianity can improve people's attitudes and their thoughts.