Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2005, 11:50 AM

Default Re: I got beat up by my neighbor...

[ QUOTE ]
I stayed in the house, and my father went and handled things like a [censored] champ of course.

Fast forward to today. I'm back home for the holiday, and I get out of my car with my mom. I see my neighbors congregating in their front yard. We get into the house and my mom asks me if I recognize the guy wearing some sort of hat. I say no. She says, yup, its him.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless the guy wearing the hat was in a wheelchair or was in fact a ghost, your dad did not properly "handle things like a [censored] champ".
Old 11-23-2005, 11:57 AM

take Mrs. Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner, make sweet love to her and then never return her phone calls.

that will teach him!
Old 11-23-2005, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Depends how it went down I guess, but a little putting the feear of his maker into him might have been a very sweet trade-off compared to taking more slapping around. And it might have helped keep the slapping to a single session instead of a recurring event.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was violent. He beat me up. I was 12 and had not met him up to that point. It was uncalled for to say the least.
Old 11-23-2005, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you can smack around one of his kids.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant!

and in twenty years, the cycle of senseless violence can continue....this is always a good thing.
Old 11-23-2005, 06:51 PM

Honestly, I wouldn't let it sit. If it was some guy that beat me up when we were both kids, I could see letting it go on the grounds of a youthful mistake. But he was a grown ass man when the incident too place, he holds full responsibility for his actions (then again, I wasn't a snotty kid, maybe he gave you the assbeating your parents should have, and you should thank him, who knows). I wouldn't get any pleasure out of beating up an old bag pushing 50, but I'd probably make my presence felt. You should go over there and ask him if he still beats up little kids. Then ask him if he has tickets to the "gun show," and flex your biceps.
Old 11-23-2005, 06:54 PM

I had a couple fights when i was a kid. I had an edge in these situations, meaning i was either older or bigger. Later in life I ran into one of the kids i had a fight with and he said to me "I should hit you!" Of course he just smiled and shook my hand. In this case it was two grownups meeting after having a fight as kids. In your case its two grown ups meeting after an adult crossed the line and should have known better.

Kick his ass.
Old 11-23-2005, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Depends how it went down I guess, but a little putting the feear of his maker into him might have been a very sweet trade-off compared to taking more slapping around. And it might have helped keep the slapping to a single session instead of a recurring event.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was violent. He beat me up. I was 12 and had not met him up to that point. It was uncalled for to say the least.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stab him in the eye with a steak knife.
Old 11-23-2005, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm going over there tomorrow. What should I say? Should I take a swing? I kinda feel like it. What should I do? This is gonna be awesome. Of course, the report will follow the incident for OOT viewing pleasure...

[/ QUOTE ]

Please make sure to also report on what it is like to be in jail on Thanksgiving.
Old 11-23-2005, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you have been willing at the time to trade more slaps for less yelling at you and scaring you?
Old 11-23-2005, 10:04 PM

please?