Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2005, 01:10 AM

Default Re: Opinions on Green Plastic\'s Site?

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, I realize this is my first post here, but I felt like this needed to be clarified. Someone, a member, posted on cardrunners that there was a thread up about the site on twoplustwo. He gave a link and said that people were talking about the site and asking for opinions about it.

Well, who better to give opinions than actual members? So these "newbies", including myself, came on here and gave the original poster, and anyone interested, their views of the site. All of the posts on here who claim to be by cardrunners members are, so there is certainly no reason to think otherwise. I mean, come on, GP can make 20K in a session playing poker, do you really think he's going to stoop to that kind of level to get a few extra members to sign up for his site (profiting him MAYBE a couple hundred dollars). Give me a break.

I agree with all the members who have come on here and reviewed the site - it also has changed my game and improved it immensly.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, theres like a 99.9% chance its actually GP himself in all 4 of these posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

12/08 daily suckout