Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 06:14 PM

Default Re: how pissed off should i be?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You got me! But what is real funny here is the fact I left it blank on purpose just to see how many of you would come back and say black. I was right a lotof you did and you want to berate me for leaving blank when the first thing that came to your mind was the same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't work because of the statement in bold.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am assuming these guys were _________. Dont want to sound racist but thats the only kind of people I have ever seen pull anything like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad its the truth...
Old 10-24-2005, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You got me! But what is real funny here is the fact I left it blank on purpose just to see how many of you would come back and say black. I was right a lotof you did and you want to berate me for leaving blank when the first thing that came to your mind was the same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now playing in a theater near you, Race Card II - Son of Scalf.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:17 PM

I thought about this and came to the conclusion that I would have most likely reacted the same way she did. I am not going to fight two guys, the odds are not in my favor. I will probably try to squeeze my way out as she did. Unfortunately this situation happens too often in clubs. Guys feel the need to grab you because you are on the dance floor. I am sad that she had to go through that.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I figured it was actually two guys in striped shirts that just got off the Golden Tee machine who would pull a stunt like this

[/ QUOTE ]

this is EXACTLY what I thought as well
Old 10-24-2005, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are you stupid, she is a girl and two big dudes are messing with her. what is she going to do about it? getting the hell out of there was the smartest thing she could do. she did the right thing. except for not dumping her douchebag boyfriend immediately after.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly my sentiment, particularly the bold
Old 10-24-2005, 06:32 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

don't hold it against her for not fighting back or notifying a manager or any authorities. when something like that happens, it isn't easy to react how you should. i am sure she can look back at it now and say "i wish i had done this, or that.." too.

she was likely in shock and thinking nothing except "i need to get away" and wishing they would stop. don't make her feel bad after the fact for not doing more, it's hard. and now that it's over she probably just wants to forget that it happened.

it's easy to say what you would do in a situation like that, but when it actually happens, it's another story.

i feel really bad for her. hopefully something can be done about it since you possibly know their phone number. what creeps.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:33 PM

What were her two male friends doing and why couoldn't she point out the pervs to them so they could handle things?
Old 10-24-2005, 06:36 PM

I usually hate piling on - but OP - dude - when terrible things like this happen to your girlfriend, and some of your first instincts are to blame her for it... maybe you should learn to trust her more or just break up with her. She can do a lot better. What if she DID get raped dude?

And [censored], c'mon! How is it not super obvious that OP believes his girlfriend somehow contributed to the situation? Your initial naivete, or misread of OP's post, in this particular instance, confounds me.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:38 PM

I think there's a little too much harshness on the OP. He corrected this 'being a bit pissed at her' stuff in later posts.

Let's drop that angle, huh? guys? huh?
Old 10-24-2005, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And [censored], c'mon! How is it not super obvious that OP believes his girlfriend somehow contributed to the situation? Your initial naivete, or misread of OP's post, in this particular instance, confounds me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm niave I guess because it never even occured to me that this was a possibility until other's brought it up. I still find it hard to believe but his half assed reponses have made it more clear. I suppose one some level I expect everyone to react to situations that I see as obvious in the way I would.