Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 07:29 PM

Default Re: My Apologies ( Hot Chick Pics !!! )

I'm sure she has one of those my space things. Put up the link!
Old 11-22-2005, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you

[/ QUOTE ]

No seriously..I meant it like. "this one?!?" really?" I can't believe you told us who it is, and I also can't believe it hasn't been made into someones avatar yet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is [censored] weird. Who can I talk to about this? Not my family, certainly not my friends. I don't really mind all the ootish comments, I just need to get this off my chest to someone. I feel like exploding.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please link us to your blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate blogs.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you

[/ QUOTE ]

No seriously..I meant it like. "this one?!?" really?" I can't believe you told us who it is, and I also can't believe it hasn't been made into someones avatar yet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is [censored] weird. Who can I talk to about this? Not my family, certainly not my friends. I don't really mind all the ootish comments, I just need to get this off my chest to someone. I feel like exploding.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate blogs.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does your sister have a blog?
Old 11-22-2005, 07:39 PM

hey joker,

i just checked out the profile that picture is from. it is a profile for the brunette, and the blonde is only in one of the pictures.

the brunettes profile says she is from new jersey, so there you go.

no reason to be pissed at anything, just ask your sister what is up.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate blogs.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does your sister have a blog?

[/ QUOTE ]

God, I hope not.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey joker,

i just checked out the profile that picture is from. it is a profile for the brunette, and the blonde is only in one of the pictures.

the brunettes profile says she is from new jersey, so there you go.

no reason to be pissed at anything, just ask your sister what is up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bah! Don't kill this! Play along!
Old 11-22-2005, 07:42 PM

This seems like an excellent opportunity for blackmail. I'm sure your sister doesn't want your family seeing the pics.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Normally I encourage a thread like this but I think my sister is in one of these pictures. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I'm going to have to get to the bottom of this.,

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you being serious?
Old 11-22-2005, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Normally I encourage a thread like this but I think my sister is in one of these pictures. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you being serious?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a lot more fun if we all just assume he is. Play along and quit asking questions!
Old 11-22-2005, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you being serious?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a lot more fun if we all just assume he is. Play along and quit asking questions!

[/ QUOTE ]

But if he's serious we need to know more