Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Posts: n/a
Default How do you play that draw?

I am playing a 20$ 180 people on PS. We are in the third level 25-50. I got decent cards and now have 2500.

I have AJ [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] on the button.

UTG limps (1200 chips)
UTG+1 limps (3000 chips)
MP raises to 200 (1800 chips)
Hero Call (2500 chips)
Blinds Fold
UTG calls,
UTG+1 calls

Pot = 875 (4 way)

Flop : 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

UTG checks
UTG+1 checks
MP raise to 500

Reads : No read on UTG and UTG+1, my instincts tell me that MP has an overpair 80% chance or AK 20% chance. I don't see him raising with a PP that hit a set after two limpers (from early position).

You can also discuss about my pre-flop call, but I called because I was on position and had a decent hands, even if I figured I was behind, it was a good enough drawing hands against decent stack to play it.

What do you do?

There's a lot of possibilities that makes this hand interesting (IMO). If you call and UTG or UTG+1 raise or if everybody calls and you don't hit or if you raise to how much and why do you do that?

Turn and river to come...
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.