Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2005, 04:27 PM

Default Absolute rakeback if already registered?

I signed up for RB via Absolute, but I didnt do it correctly I guess and didn't show up on my affiliates list. I'd already deposited and played a fair bit too. Bar opening an account in a family members name as I don't like to do that, do I have any other options? Can I get Absolute to close my account? What if I was hones with them about the problem? I want to play there, but obviously with RB as well as bonus. Anyone been through this in the past?
Old 11-21-2005, 04:37 PM

Default Re: Absolute rakeback if already registered?

Give it a try e-mailing them and if possible think up a better excuse other than rakeback.
Old 11-24-2005, 02:44 PM

I am interested in finding out about this as well.....
Old 11-24-2005, 03:37 PM

What does you rRB affiliate say? I had a minor issue and my affiliate was right on top if it.
Old 11-24-2005, 04:03 PM

For what it's worth I contacted Absolute and they said it was impossible to transfer a player to an affiliate. They must be "tagged" at the initial deposit point.
Old 11-24-2005, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What does you rRB affiliate say? I had a minor issue and my affiliate was right on top if it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The account XXXX is not being tracked to us at Absolute. This is because you did not follow the signup instructions properly. You can try to create another account, no idea if it will work, but make sure you follow everything the page says.

Anyway, after getting that I withdrew. A week later someone from Absolute called me to try and get me back, with some free tournament entries etc. I redeposited, played for a bit but just didn't want to stick it out without rakeback(as I play 3/6 & above). I didn't take the tournament entries as I felt 'bad' as I knew I wasn't going to stick around, and I've e-mailed the guy to let him know why I can't play on AP for the moment, so we'll see what happens.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The account XXXX is not being tracked to us at Absolute. This is because you did not follow the signup instructions properly. You can try to create another account, no idea if it will work, but make sure you follow everything the page says.

Anyway, after getting that I withdrew. A week later someone from Absolute called me to try and get me back, with some free tournament entries etc. I redeposited, played for a bit but just didn't want to stick it out without rakeback(as I play 3/6 & above). I didn't take the tournament entries as I felt 'bad' as I knew I wasn't going to stick around, and I've e-mailed the guy to let him know why I can't play on AP for the moment, so we'll see what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds almost word for word the message I received from my OLD affiliate regarding Absolute leaving me unimpressed with Absolute and my Affiliate. Needless to say I've taken my rakeback business elsewhere and no longer play at Absolute.

If you read the T&C it says Absolute will close your account if it stays inactive for over 180 days so thats probably your only legitimate option for RB
Old 11-25-2005, 07:55 AM

The major issue is whether your original registration was through an affiliate or not. If you aren't tagged to an affiliate you are welcome to sign up a new account with a new email address, and get rake back.

If you signed up through an affiliate, you can have absolute email your affiliate and ask them to contact you with an offer.
Old 11-25-2005, 09:12 AM

i had this problem to. affiliate said it had something to do with signing up using norton firewall on my pc. i was told that i was out of luck.
Old 11-26-2005, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is because you did not follow the signup instructions properly. You can try to create another account, no idea if it will work, but make sure you follow everything the page says.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a pretty poor answer

There is a 95% chance that it was not your fault at all and more AP's.

Your affiliate shuld have got on the case to AP and have sorted this out for you straight away. Providing it all checked out they should have got a confirmation from AP saying that your account will be manually retagged (though as we know this can take a while)

regards

Jess
RTR