Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 05:51 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default Re: Would you let your GF sleep in the same bed with another guy?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i always sleep in the bed with my guy friends..sometimes a few of them are in the bed...and while im in relationships. If my boyfriend doesnt trust me enough to accept this then he is no longer my boyfriend

[/ QUOTE ]
If you don't respect your boyfriend enough to avoid making him look like a tool, then you shouldn't be his girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

if he's that insecure that he can't sleep cause his girlfriend is sharing a bed with some guy then maybe he deserve a girlfriend?

I don't think it shows as much a lack of respect as you're making it out to be. a lot of girls hate other girls and are friends with all guys. you can't expect her to forget about all them once she starts going out with you. my girlfriend would never do that so it's hard to say how I'd feel if I was confronted with the problem. but if it was her friend since kindergarten that she's never hooked up with I couldn't imagine I'd care. if it was her ex then I'd have a problem

as much [censored] as everyone gives peachy she gives pretty good advice
Old 11-02-2005, 05:56 AM

hahaha it really sounds like she did forbid him to post here anymore......that last post by the op sounded dictated.

what a whore, dump that bitch, the only reason she's keeping you around is for future child support when she forces you to marry her.
Old 11-02-2005, 06:22 AM

you get maury povich where your at?

watch it. The correct play will become clear.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hahaha it really sounds like she did forbid him to post here anymore......that last post by the op sounded dictated.

what a whore, dump that bitch, the only reason she's keeping you around is for future child support when she forces you to marry her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate contributing to the bumping of this 2 month old thread, but I have to throw in my two cents here. I'm pretty sure pearljam was just a troll. His "girlfriend" that appeared on here was just a gimmick account he created. He proceeded to post a month later that his "girlfriend" was only letting him have sex with her twice a day -- which made no sense considering that the girl in this post lived out of town. He then posted a little while later about not having a girlfriend. He couldn't keep his stories straight.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no he is'nt rich, but is fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

She'll probably at least suck him off if he's "fine".

I can see her now, telling her friends: "Girlfriend, he wan't rich, but he sho' was fine. So I sucked him off real goot."

OK this is inappropriate. But so is having your gf sleep with another dude for 3 weeks. Come on, man.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously I never meant for her to read it, one of my friends accidently sent her an email that was meant for me that mentioned 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

your friend didn't do it 'accidently'

he knew that if she saw how u decided to just be '[censored] buddies' that she'd dump u and do u a favor, since she's already cheating on u

he was trying to be a good friend...but now that she knows how much she can walk all over u, it'll backfire because she won't break up with u...she'll just continue [censored] guys 3-10 times/week while u are living across the country and then break up with u once u live in the same city
Old 11-02-2005, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We will be fine if she forgives me for this and lets it pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm...
Old 11-02-2005, 04:19 PM

Didn't notice this thread was that old. I was mainly joking, though, I don't see the problem.