Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2005, 11:33 AM

Default Re: Attn: Gavin Griffin

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope. You sure don't...
Old 07-22-2005, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
See threads like this is what i'm talking about. These are the threads that should get rip to shreds. No content. Just a troll post. Yet nobody goes after him. I make threads that have content and thought put into them and they get flamed. I don't get it?

[/ QUOTE ]

The difference is probably that your posts which are content-heavy suck and make you look like an idiot, while my posts which are stuck for content are humerous and make me look like a greek god.

I hope that now you understand.

So anyway, before Dynasty locks/deletes this thread...I need that $15. This cigarette is getting soggy and my mommy just called me Sammy.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:32 PM

I didn't call anybody a name here. You should see that. I was describing the texture of the post. Jojo if you weren't so wanting to be against me you would see what i'm saign is right on.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:35 PM

Angry use your head. The reason i wrote this is to wake people up to stop attacking me when i actually put thought and effort inot my threads. Yet the guys that are hurting the forum are not flamed for posts like this. I guess i miss the greatness of this thread. I'm sorry you are all right.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:41 PM

Dynasty? why are you allowing these posts to continue? I don't want a flamewar. But you let these(well we know what you are) continue to bate me. Tell me who is trying to start a flamew war here? I'm trying real hard to be the sheperd.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:41 PM

Little children put thought and effort into crayon drawings too...that doesn't make them quality or worthwhile. Lots of words does not equal quality. It equals skip.

And you said texture...referring to two or three sentences...wow
Old 07-22-2005, 12:43 PM

I wasn't gonna look at this post. But decided to give it a chance. I was very dissapointed to see it was a troll textured post.

Btw why are you reading the title?
Old 07-22-2005, 12:46 PM

I'm still wondering where dynasty is? look at every reply in this thread so far and its (censored's) trying to start a flame war. Why are there posts not being deleted and being warned? One tends to think there is bias going on here.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:49 PM

Listen be careful my friend be real careful. I'm trying real hard to be the sheperd.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't gonna look at this post. But decided to give it a chance. I was very dissapointed to see it was a troll textured post.

Btw why are you reading the title?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't want to be in flame wars, why do you always respond to each and every post containing anything bad about you? Why respond to each and every post you disagree with? It looks to me like you are looking to cause as much trouble as you can, and it also makes you look petty and immature. You complain about the worthlessness of this thread, then you post in it quite a few times. That just needlessly adds to the clutter, and it ultimately makes what you're doing even more worthless than the original subject of the thread.

All these, "Dynasty, please tell me why this post is allowed? He is calling me names, etc!" posts are silly and most childish. If you have an issue with a post, take it up with the moderator PRIVATELY. Chances are your complaints will be taken a bit more seriously if you act like an adult and get down off your cross.