Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-02-2005, 09:03 PM

Default Re: Worst injury/injuries you\'ve sustained?

Mauled by my neighbors dog when I was 10. ~20 stitches, blood every where, and scars still remain.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:14 PM

I was actually going to post this in the thread we had a while back about the guy with the kid whose nuts had either not fallen or gone back up.

In about grade 2 or 3 some girl in the playground kicked me so hard in the balls that they said, "[censored] this, we're out" and they just went back from whence they came. Had to have the operation. Spent about 2 weeks in the hospital and at home with my nut sack tied to my thigh to make sure they would stay where there supposed to which is a tad uncomfortable as I recall. This was about in 1980 so the old style stitches on my scrote made it look like Frankenstein's monster's sac. Everything works fine now, it was just at that age where I was still susceptible to my nuts fleeing the scene. However, you could still see the scars if you decided to shave my balls, which I'm sure you are dying to do.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:06 AM

Fractured wrist, broken nose but the most painful had to be "torsion testicle". I was at work one day and got a felling in my lower stomach as if I had banged my balls, this got worse and worse, going from feeling like i had been kicked in the balls to feeling like someone had a hold of them and was squeezing as hard as they could.
I went to the toilet at work to have a look at them and they were pulled right up into my groin. when I came out of the toilet I could hardly walk and rang an ambulance. When I got to hospital a doctor had a look and diagnosed me with torsion testicle.
This is where the tube that feeds sperm to your balls has wrapped around one of them and is cutting off the blood supply. Before I went into surgery I had to sign a consent form saying I authorised the surgeon to remove my ball if the blood supply had been cut off for too long and it was "dead". I agreed and signed on the strict understanding that "if there's any life in it at all promise me you won't cut it off".
When I woke up I was given generous amounts of morphine,( really really nice), and found that each of my balls was held in place to my scrotum by a single stich. I vowed never to have sex again.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:29 AM

Dislocated my knee snowboarding. Tore my ACL, MCL, PCL , LCL, menicus cartilage and severed my patella tendon all in one shot. On top of that the snowboard sliced my leg open. It hurted.

-Ernest
Old 12-03-2005, 12:41 PM

Broken jaw, chin hanging way off my face, blood everywhere... jaw wired shut for months.... that sucked.

At least I killed the bastard who did it to me. That and I get to be more like Kanye (though his stuff happened after.... the biter).
Old 12-03-2005, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Note: This did not happen to me thank god

When I was about 12, being a punk little kid hanging out with friends at a playground in a park near our house, two of my buddies were having a swinging/jump competition, you swing as high as you can, and then jump off the swing, furthest jump wins. Kid gets some good momentum going jumps, hits his landing, but falls back a little, and falls on his ass, no big deal. He doesnt get up though, and is just sitting there on the ground, we were like WTF you didnt even hit the ground hard, he doesnt say anything. Then he starts puking uncontrolably, everywhere. Popped his sack with a nail.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ thread