Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-31-2005, 07:12 AM

Default Re: Drug Question

Wish I could [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] It's all gone though...

Oh well.
Old 12-31-2005, 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yea, and I've got no problem doing that normally. The problem is that I am at my parents house in the middle of nowhere, and suddenly got the urge to get [censored] up.

Think about it though, if you're in a small town in bumfuck america, in the middle of the night, what are your options?

you take what you can get.

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought about it and i have realized that If my parents live there that means I probably lived there at one time. I would call a drug dealer I know and get some actuall drugs. Seems like you just discovered drinkin 3 weeks ago and now want something more. No offense, but this is gonna lead into a path of alchol and drug abuse for you. You should look into this.
Old 12-31-2005, 07:23 AM

Nah, that's not me at all. I lived here til I was 17, and I was super clean til then (alcohol only).

Then I moved off to college and became a pothead, etc. I've experimented a little with other stuff, but nothing big.

Trust me though, I would never let myself get addicted to anything bad. I'm just bored, lol.
Old 12-31-2005, 07:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nah, that's not me at all. I lived here til I was 17, and I was super clean til then (alcohol only).

Then I moved off to college and became a pothead, etc. I've experimented a little with other stuff, but nothing big.

Trust me though, I would never let myself get addicted to anything bad. I'm just bored, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-31-2005, 07:26 AM

You're retarded. I don't know if the robotussin has acetaminophen in it because some of the bottles do and some don't. We'll talk about that later...however check if it has chlorpheniramine maleate in it. That WILL kill you if you drink a bottle of tussin, and it will kill you in a very painful manner with such fun stuff as your eyes beginning to bleed. Now for the acetaminophen that is the 325 milligrams of APAP in the vicodins you found. People who take opiates recreationally extract the hydrocodone from vicodins through cold water extraction. They do this because they know that high doses of acetaminophen will tear your liver to shreds. Most people who do drugs also realize that the liver is the thing that metabolizes alcohol and acetaminophen and that combining them in large amounts will give you hepotoxia which is liver failure. In short, you should drink the whiskey and take some more vicodins. I hope you die because you're stupid.

edit: post is meant for OP and not roundmound, whom I have nothing against.
Old 12-31-2005, 07:26 AM

So you are just bored, but you will do pretty much anything to get high?
Old 12-31-2005, 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Think about it though, if you're in a small town in bumfuck america, in the middle of the night, what are your options?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was the traditonal home of crank, otherwise know as crystal meth.

Seriously, I've heard that if you drink a whole bottle or two of robotussin you will trip balls, but are also likely to puke your guts off, so it's kind of a trade off. Stick to drinking out of boredom, and if you have a couple of vicodin throw them in the mix to get really F'd, but be concious of the toll that you are taking on your liver. Livers are good, you can't live without them, hence the name.
Old 12-31-2005, 07:54 AM

I drank about a bottle of store-brand DXM medication (no other drugs, just the DXM in it) about five years ago (mid-third plateau). Like everyone says, I puked my guts out, got really high. Overall it was interesting, but certainly not something I'd recommend, and not something I've ever felt an urge to repeat.

Nothing wrong with some hydro now and then though, although I'd certainly avoid making a habit of it. And 325*3 of APAP isn't going to hurt you in any way.

So, all told, have fun.
Old 12-31-2005, 08:06 AM

Well, I drank some crown... and sat around for a while.... got the usual good feeling from the pain pills, then my stomach got upset. i went outside and puked, now back inside, and stomach feels better.... and still kinda have the high from the hydros.....

meh
Old 12-31-2005, 09:07 AM

Get some proper drugs, if ur bored and don't mind pissing urself then i'd reccomend some ketamine.