Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2005, 01:25 PM

Default Three Picks for tonight

YTD on 2+2 (4-2)

Rangers -135 vs blackhawks. a tale of two teams going in opposite directions, rangers winners of something like 6 of last 7. hawks complete opposite, i believe losing 5 of last 6. Rangers should win this game by 2.

Pepperdine +7.5 vs cal santata barbara. Even though pepperdine is 1-4 coming into this game, they have had a very tough schedule. uconn, dayton, wisconsin. Many teams in this country would have 3 losses vs these teams. Santara barbara on the other hand also has a miserable record (2-3), with games against unc and at arizona state, but very bad losses. I think this game should me more closer to a pickem then the very generous 7.5 points.

Lakers -2 vs Toronto. This line is also a gift if you ask me. Lakers are finally starting to pick it up and playing together. Toronto is still terrible and kobe and co should be able to cover this small number easily.

Good luck and hope to hear some thoughts about these picks
Old 12-07-2005, 02:16 PM

Default Re: Three Picks for tonight

Quick comments on your Lakers selection. The Lakers are indeed playing better b-ball, but so is Toronto.

Toronto lost in OT at Washington, prior to having beat both Atlanta and NJ on the road.

They also have been playing tough at home, beating Miami, covering vs. Philly and losing at the buzzer against Dallas.

Toronto is 6-2 ATS in the last 8 games.

FWIW.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
YTD on 2+2 (4-2)

Rangers -135 vs blackhawks. a tale of two teams going in opposite directions, rangers winners of something like 6 of last 7. hawks complete opposite, i believe losing 5 of last 6. Rangers should win this game by 2.

Pepperdine +7.5 vs cal santata barbara. Even though pepperdine is 1-4 coming into this game, they have had a very tough schedule. uconn, dayton, wisconsin. Many teams in this country would have 3 losses vs these teams. Santara barbara on the other hand also has a miserable record (2-3), with games against unc and at arizona state, but very bad losses. I think this game should me more closer to a pickem then the very generous 7.5 points.

Lakers -2 vs Toronto. This line is also a gift if you ask me. Lakers are finally starting to pick it up and playing together. Toronto is still terrible and kobe and co should be able to cover this small number easily.

Good luck and hope to hear some thoughts about these picks

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the first 2, except i'm not too sure about the lakers.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:25 PM

Looks like the public is putting money in on the Lakers. The line is -3.5 now on Bet365
Old 12-07-2005, 02:32 PM

Liking the Pepperdine pick a lot... i'm on that tonight for 3 units. Was burned by taking Bucks last night against the Lakers.. still undecided on that one.
Old 12-07-2005, 05:30 PM

I'm not sure about the Rangers tonight. Henrik Lundqvist has not been very good on the road so far.

Home: 8-1-0 1.38 GAA .952 Save%
Away: 3-3-0 3.19 GAA .894 Save%
Old 12-07-2005, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Away: 3-3-0 3.19 GAA .894 Save%

[/ QUOTE ]

In today's NHL, those numbers aren't all bad.