Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2003, 11:55 AM

Default Actual Palestinian School Textbook Quotes

Here are dozens of shocking PA school textbook quotes, including the exact title of the textbook and page numbers where the quotes were found. Anyone looking for evidence of racist, jihadist, inciteful indoctrination of Palestinian youth need look no further.

http://www.edume.org/reports/1/report.htm
Old 09-18-2003, 11:57 AM

Default Re: BBC, TIME Magazine, ADL articles and quotes.

Here's a link to Arafat.

Arafat approval of suicide bombers

Here's the tie-in to Arafat:

"It is not known if Yasser Arafat has approved the use of children and young women posing as mothers.

But he has already endorsed the two single women who blew themselves up.

Both came from Ramallah, where Arafat has his headquarters and is at the core of Islamic extremism."

Also, see my quote from the link M posted. So now you have several examples of schools teaching destruction of Israel, and Arafat approval of suicide bombers. Have fun, and don't give me some crap about these all being religous schools, that's really weak. The state controls them, and religion and the state are one. So you go and believe what you want to believe. Ultimately you will anyway. I'm done.
Old 09-18-2003, 11:57 AM

Actually my remark was more "aimed" at Cyrus;-)
Old 09-18-2003, 12:03 PM

Default Re: State sponsored suicide bombings by children

As your links prove, you are incapable of honest comment. You imply in your header that there are "state sponsored suicide bombing by children," but in your post water it down to "Arab schools" that allegedly "encourage children to become suicide bombers" -- no more "state sponsorship" of bombings "by children" -- then provide a link to a reported "camp" run by tiny Palestinian Islamic Jihad ("much smaller, less organized group" than Hamas according to the Council on Foreign Relations) which (1) has no appearance of state-sponsorship; and (2) is about as representative of "Arab schools" as Bob Jones University is of "American Universities" (as in "American Univerisities prohibit interracial dating").

Further, you and your sources fail to distinguish suicide attacks against civilian or military targets and imply "martydom" is a synonym for "terrorism" or even "suicide bombing." As has been pointed out repeatedly, a "martyr" is anyone killed for the cause of Palestinian nationalism, including innocent victims.

It's the same kind of slight-of-hand the equates any statement about destroying the "Jewish state" or the "Zionist entity," or even failing to acknowledge their "legitimacy," as a threat to commit genocide. I suppose similar claims were made by some white South Africans whenever the ANC threatened to "abolish" or "eradicate" the South African state or even "apartheid."
Old 09-18-2003, 12:05 PM

What has Aarfat endorsiing suicide bombers got to do with Arabic state schools teaching children to kill Western infidels?

"now you have several examples of schools teaching destruction of Israel"

Your remark was about the West and "infidels", not Israel. It is hardly a secret that large sections of the Arab word are anti-Israel; a good deal of arabic states are officially at war with it. I have one example of a Saudi textbook promoting the "defeat" of the Israel and its allies (along with an example of a training camp for Kashmir guerillas, an example of an Islamic Jihad indoctrination camp, and an example of an anti-Israel rant by a Palestinian imam). This does not remotely justify your sweeping statement about most Arabic government run-schools encouraging children to kill "tresspassing infidels."
Old 09-18-2003, 12:06 PM

Default Revelatory

You post up links to articles by respectable sources, eg BBC, that report how the fanatical wing of the Arab terrorists operates and how set is their mindset. Which has never been disputed by anyone here, as far as I recall.

Yet you and folks like CALL have the temerity to dispute the veracity of Israeli sources that are provided by Alger -- only because they quote stats and data about the Palestinians' terrible plight and the Zionists' atrocious acts.

I see.

One category of sources is good and the other category is bad. How obvious.
Old 09-18-2003, 12:19 PM

"Your remark was about the West and "infidels", not Israel. It is hardly a secret that large sections of the Arab word are anti-Israel; a good deal of arabic states are officially at war with it."

And they readily make the distinction that the No. 1 Israel ally isn't really one of their enemies? C'mon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 09-18-2003, 12:22 PM

Default Re: Actual Palestinian School Textbook Quotes

Most of the Arab population in what is now Israel was forcibly displaced by Israel simply because they are Arabs, and you find that complaints about this are "racist?" Then if you were foced to leave your country because you were white, and you complained about this and denied its legitimacy, and insisted that things ought to return to the way they were, I guess that would make you a racist?

I suppose you think the more expected response would be: "Honey, some Zionists are at the door, claiming that we have been "squatting" for a thousand years. Can you find the deed to the farm so I can sign it over to them?"

This is the sort of topsy turvy logic one has to embrace to acknowledge Zionist complaints about Palestinian wrath.
Old 09-18-2003, 12:29 PM

As your links prove, you are incapable of honest comment. You imply in your header that there are "state sponsored suicide bombing by children," but in your post water it down to "Arab schools" that allegedly "encourage children to become suicide bombers" -- no more "state sponsorship" of bombings "by children"

The header is perfectly accurate. If the schools teach children to become suicide bombers, and the schools have a link to the state, then the state is sponsoring suicide bombings. This the title for the thread which is a work in progress, and M has found many better examples of this. I've also shown that PA sponsors propaganda for this purpose, and that other Arab states financially support the terror groups that engage in suicide bombing. So state sponsored suicide bombings by children is what the post and the thread is about, just like the title proclaims.

Further, you and your sources fail to distinguish suicide attacks against civilian or military targets and imply "martydom" is a synonym for "terrorism" or even "suicide bombing."

Sorry, I was speaking in a dialect of civilized.

I suppose similar claims were made by some white South Africans whenever the ANC threatened to "abolish" or "eradicate" the South African state or even "apartheid."

Try to stay on topic for once, I dare you.

Hey, I see you used Goedel's theorem in your footer, cool. You should really quote Goedel though, not me. This is one of the more interesting sounding statements of the proof. How are doing with the proof?
Old 09-18-2003, 12:33 PM

I also noticed you used the first line of the proof. An admission of ignorance? Or the Zionist aggressors prevented you from reading the rest?