Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 10:58 PM

Default Re: now maybe we all get to reveal screen names and discuss

I hate mantasm, FinnishFlush, and JulieKK. I really styed out of the way of most of you TAGs though.

Anybody remember Inside_0ut at 10/20 at all? Well, at least no one's posted anything horrible yet. . .
Old 10-10-2005, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate mantasm, FinnishFlush, and JulieKK. I really styed out of the way of most of you TAGs though.

Anybody remember Inside_0ut at 10/20 at all? Well, at least no one's posted anything horrible yet. . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember you b/c your name is so close to mine (InsideTheOut). I only played one session of 5/10 and one of 10/20 w/ya. You won at both.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I went by Lojzka, Lakerman__ and EZMILLIONS.

[/ QUOTE ]

i picked up on lojzka being a 'solid-avoid' category player within like 20 hands.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:16 PM

I looked over the session.

When I sat down it was:

Calling Station Fish (buddy lister) -> some guy -> you -> LPP Fish -> me. And I sat for the buddy lister + the fish on my right, knowing you'd be button to my BB (making the seat less attractive).

The part of the session I remebered it was Calling Station Fish -> a bit too aggro TAG -> you -> tight presumed 2+2er -> me. You and the presumed 2+2er chatted something that I missed which made me think you were acknowledging 2+2 (could be wrong), but he seemed solid. I'd normally leave before this line-up got into place, but decided to stick around and play with two tough guys on my right.

In the posted hand I was really unsure about the river cap, but figured that particular guy could easily three-bet 2-pair, a set, a straight, weaker flush, etc. You made a good river fold, of course.

The ck-3-bet on the JJ6 board I had A6s, so ya, I scared you out of the pot though that's a tough call when the BB three-bets. The other dude folded to my three-bet so you were getting 4+ : 1 to call down -- close, I probably would have called down and felt like an idiot when opponent turned over a J.

The turn donk I had 88 and was worried you would check-through the turn with a 6 outer. I decided ck-raising the flop would get mne three-bet too often and not produce a fold and wasn't sure how you'd deal with a donk, so I gave it a try.

The guy two to your right is horrible and was the reason I selected the table in the first place. He plays a lot, and he's really bad. You have to be a bit careful though, because he limps just about everything (I've seen up to QQ) -- if he raises pre-flop, you can clear out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2005, 11:18 PM

I was timchbn. Evryday gave me the toughest time of all because he seemed to always be running me over.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:30 PM

Well I would like to think that I practice good enough table selection that most people here wouldn't have played a significant amount of hands against me, but constructive criticism is always a useful thing so my Eurobet screen name is:

MajiDesuYo
Old 10-10-2005, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FinnishFlush

Just a lurker

[/ QUOTE ]

Only one I know here from the top of my head. And I hate playing with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only remember one hand against FinnishFlush, and it was some pwnage. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I raised UTG with TT, Finnish defends in BB, flop is 9JA. He gaybets, nobody who's not retarded plays an A this way so I call. Turn is 7, he bets I raise for the free showdown. He calls. River is 3 and goes check-check. Finnish has QT and MHIG.

PWN3D.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember that hand, and you definitely owned me there. I also remember that I really hated my turn bet. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2005, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember you b/c your name is so close to mine (InsideTheOut). I only played one session of 5/10 and one of 10/20 w/ya. You won at both.

[/ QUOTE ]

Woohoo! I rock!
Old 10-10-2005, 11:59 PM

I played a couple hundred hands against you way back when at 5/10 and found you to be very solid.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i pulled a couple river cr bluffs on finnishflush. he is the only dude who can make folds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, this was very useful information to me. Hopefully this helps me to play rivers little better.

I remember you being very aggressive and very good, I hated playing against you.