Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2005, 12:21 PM

Default VC Poker reload bonus and question

Got a mail from VC

And it's not just any old bonus either; we're offering you our biggest bonus ever! That's right, we'll give you a huge, unprecedented and possibly too generous 40% bonus on your next deposit (terms and conditions apply, see below).

No, that's not a typo, simply pop $20 or more in your account and you'll be in line for an extra 40% up to a massive $150. Just make sure you use the promotional code of cheerup1 to get your hands on the cash.

Terms & Conditions

1. All customers are eligible for this bonus.
2. The bonus is only applicable for deposits of $20 or more.
3. A maximum of $150 will be paid out in bonuses
4. You must use the promotional code of cheerup1.
5. Qualifying deposits must be made by 23:59 on 4 th February 2005.
6. To qualify for the bonus, you must accumulate 125 action points for every $1 of bonus before the bonus will be credited to your account. Action Points are awarded based on participation in real money games and tournaments. For more information, please refer to our website.

So My question how busy is the site these days (in European Peak evening hours) and does it seem like a wothwhile achievable endeavour as it seems like a lot of action points to get the full bonus.
Old 01-31-2005, 12:29 PM

Default Re: VC Poker reload bonus and question

Fairly busy, and the bonus is very easy to clear, you can play ring games, sitngo's or mtt's and it goes towards clearing the bonus.
Old 01-31-2005, 12:30 PM

I'd been looking at this too - 18,750AP's needed for the full bonus.

The SS2 whores said that getting the 10,000AP's needed for that was about 8-9 hours of 4 tabling so I'm debating whether its worth the effort there (it was my first site and I haven't been back for months) considering the relatively poor game selection, the bad press they get on the Hendon Mob forum for customer service issues and the whole MMMM's & 1808 clique/collusion issues.

Sheriff
Old 01-31-2005, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Got a mail from VC

And it's not just any old bonus either; we're offering you our biggest bonus ever! That's right, we'll give you a huge, unprecedented and possibly too generous 40% bonus on your next deposit (terms and conditions apply, see below).

No, that's not a typo, simply pop $20 or more in your account and you'll be in line for an extra 40% up to a massive $150. Just make sure you use the promotional code of cheerup1 to get your hands on the cash.

Terms & Conditions

1. All customers are eligible for this bonus.
2. The bonus is only applicable for deposits of $20 or more.
3. A maximum of $150 will be paid out in bonuses
4. You must use the promotional code of cheerup1.
5. Qualifying deposits must be made by 23:59 on 4 th February 2005.
6. To qualify for the bonus, you must accumulate 125 action points for every $1 of bonus before the bonus will be credited to your account. Action Points are awarded based on participation in real money games and tournaments. For more information, please refer to our website.

So My question how busy is the site these days (in European Peak evening hours) and does it seem like a wothwhile achievable endeavour as it seems like a lot of action points to get the full bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi davey,

The site is usually busy enough to 4 table if you don't mind playing some NL and Limit. Some of the play there is laughable soft.

The action points add up real fast. I never can find a scale how they are calculated but it shouldn't be difficult, particulaly if it does not have an expiry date.

More importantly - where the fck is my email [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2005, 12:39 PM

So! Stupid question, but..... What is VC?
Old 01-31-2005, 12:52 PM

I am not so worried about the 1808 gang etc that was more [censored] stirring by people than anything, a lot of the players in that have been playing the site from years ago when I played there and I really think if they were colluding that VC would have knocked them on the head.

Customer service isnt really an issue for me for there Host John is a twat but apart from the servers going down I have never had any issues to get in touch with support so am not worried.

Nine hours doesnt sound too bad I guess its going to be nearer 18, the play at 1/2 was always very poor and MTTS at the smaller levels are also ok I might give it a go but not go for the full amount.

It was my first site too so has some sentimental value.

Its Victor Chandler for the poster who asked.
Old 01-31-2005, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am not so worried about the 1808 gang etc that was more [censored] stirring by people than anything, a lot of the players in that have been playing the site from years ago when I played there and I really think if they were colluding that VC would have knocked them on the head.

Customer service isnt really an issue for me for there Host John is a twat but apart from the servers going down I have never had any issues to get in touch with support so am not worried.

Nine hours doesnt sound too bad I guess its going to be nearer 18, the play at 1/2 was always very poor and MTTS at the smaller levels are also ok I might give it a go but not go for the full amount.

It was my first site too so has some sentimental value.

Its Victor Chandler for the poster who asked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Davey,

I just did it now too. I'm just gonna add a table while I am on party. From what I can tell the bonus does not expire.
Old 01-31-2005, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The action points add up real fast. I never can find a scale how they add up

[/ QUOTE ]

1 point is awarded for every cent paid in rake. These are then awarded on a pro rata basis.
Old 01-31-2005, 03:41 PM

Victor Chandler
Old 01-31-2005, 03:44 PM

Max $150 is "massive"? I don't think so.

Somebody who writes VC's promo copy is a little too full of themselves