Waste of Time 5 2.96%
Use it a little 9 5.33%
Moderate Usage 28 16.57%
Use it a lot 59 34.91%
Couldn't do without it 68 40.24%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2005, 01:22 PM

Default Re: PRIMA Lobby, I am giving away $50 to a poster in this thread

I voted for option 2. I think the lobby is the least of their problems though. They really need to get playcheck back up and consistanly working and get some 3/6 4/8 5/10 players on there because there have been many times when there wasnt a single table of any.

Thank you in advance for the $50.
terry
Old 01-27-2005, 01:38 PM

I voted option 2. The game type heading tabs are perfect, don't change those. I do like to see NL/PL grouped away from limit, just so I don't go into the other by mistake.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:39 PM

are you working for them? Do you think they'll consider to change it?

Lobby is ok, more important are the tables. Three types of views is nice. But when I use small view there's a lot of space in the middle. They should make the fold, check, bet etc buttons bigger so people can see and click on them faster. It will speed up the game. Multi table players will see it in a blink of an eye when it's their turn to play. Those buttons are way too small. The table is much bigger then most of the other online poker tables. It's a waist of space.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:49 PM

Option 2 for me
Old 01-27-2005, 01:49 PM

Voted option 1.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:50 PM

You probably aren't even thinking about this at all, but I'm going to give unrelated suggestions though they somewhat have to do with the lobby. I just started playing there so if any of these things are already solvable, please let me know:

1) If you sit down at a table, don't remove players from the other waiting lists they were on. All of us multitable, and it sucks to have to go back and put your name in again.

2) When you join a waiting list, don't have the lobby jump back up to the top of the screen. This makes the player have to go find the limit they were joining and is especially annoying if you are joining many waiting lists.

3) I guess I'll address your actual question [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I think the lobby should be arranged by game type as it is now. In an actual section, such as hold em, it should be arranged by limit and within a limit separate out the 6 max tables. Putting all of the full tables of every limit at the top makes no sense IMHO.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:57 PM

Voted for option 3.

I like how on Party you can add (and remove) certain limits to your favorites. That way you can customize it any way you like.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:06 PM

I like the tree navagation of the party skins the best. Also a file menu would be nice, and a good replacement to the bulky, unattractive buttons at the bottom.
Old 01-27-2005, 03:05 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

I picked option 3, but in addition, I'd like to have multiple levels of sorting. I.e., I'd like to be able to specify limit Hold 'Em, sorted by stakes, then table size, then players/flop, etc.; that kind of thing. I'd like to be able to pin down the very best table for whatever criteria I choose, and only look at the types of games I want to play.

And while we're dreaming, I'd also like to be able to specify a set of criteria for a table or tournament, and have the system pop up an alert telling me if/when what I want has become available, and asking me whether I want to take a seat. Many times, I settle for a table that isn't quite what I want, and don't want to be distracted searching for something closer to the mark while I'm playing that one. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Mike
Old 01-27-2005, 03:08 PM

None of the above: I would love to see my account balance somewhere on the main screen without having to join a game or go to the bank.