Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 11:29 AM

Default Re: URGENT dilemma, please help if possible!

[ QUOTE ]
cashing out through poker accounts will nott get cash into my neteller account fast enough for me to withdraw it to my bank

[/ QUOTE ]

god you were SOOO close...had you just said "neteller debit card" you'd be ok and people would believe you with a much much much higher probability.

fact: poker sites often take very little time in getting money from there to neteller (sometimes a few hours...stars is one of those that has always been fast in my experience)

fact: you say this "i am leaving in less than 12 hours." so you already have a flight and a ticket.

fact: if you had a neteller debit card, you could withdraw the money from any "star" ATM machine (one of ht emost widely used around the world)

fact: money from neteller takes around 3-6 days to get to your bank account.

sorry, your story just doesn't check out

Barron
Old 12-01-2005, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are selling yourself short. You are a girl that likes fast red cars and whose frequent loud sex is bothering her uptight neighbor.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, thanks 4_2.
Actually my car is Black but the only picture I could find that might fit in the spot was red [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Anyone wanna help me resize a picture so I can have a distinguishable avatar? I don't have any pic proggies on my comp. (Sorry to hijack.)
Old 12-01-2005, 01:32 PM

STARS took 48+ hours to process my cashout, but that may have been atypical.

Re. Neteller to his bank - am I the only one who was all over the Neteller ATM card ?

Normally I'd be p-ssed about the nitpicky fees - anywhere from 2-4 dollars per withdrawal - but it's still a nice way to avoid having big brother know everything about your life.

BTW, I have so far not heard from him.

P.S. Thanks for chiming in - nice to know there are still some out there who have faith in mankind. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2005, 02:08 PM

stars-> neteller transfers often take >24 hours, for me at least.

however, if you deposit like $200, then cash out $500 a few days later, the 200 will leave instantly (essentially cancelling your initial transaction) and the 300 will take a day or two..

but yeah giving that guy money is ridiculous. im sure there is like 500 different ways to get scammed here. plus, a ticket to latin america that leaves 12 hours later is going to be a shitload more than 700
Old 12-01-2005, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Normally I'd be p-ssed about the nitpicky fees - anywhere from 2-4 dollars per withdrawal - but it's still a nice way to avoid having big brother know everything about your life.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are in a SERIOUS state of denial, if you think that the money you withdrew from an american bank isnt on record somewhere, just because it came from your neteller card.

(we enter this scene as 2 ATM repair men attempt to refill an empty ATM machine)

ATM guy 1: "sweet jesus!!! According to the records there should still be several thousand dollars in this machine!"

ATM guy 2: "wtf happened?? it couldnt have just dissapeared!!"

(camera flashes to a close up of a shiny new Neteller debit card)

Voice over: Think Neteller Debit card, for when you dont want The Man all up in your business
Old 12-01-2005, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
URGENT dilemma, please help if possible!
#4071664 - 12/01/05 03:39 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

How does a thread like this stay active for 10 hours before being erased by the mods?
Old 12-01-2005, 02:56 PM

maybe he doesnt have the neteller debit card?
Old 12-01-2005, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are in a SERIOUS state of denial, if you think that the money you withdrew from an american bank isnt on record somewhere, just because it came from your neteller card.

(we enter this scene as 2 ATM repair men attempt to refill an empty ATM machine)

ATM guy 1: "sweet jesus!!! According to the records there should still be several thousand dollars in this machine!"

ATM guy 2: "wtf happened?? it couldnt have just dissapeared!!"

(camera flashes to a close up of a shiny new Neteller debit card)

Voice over: Think Neteller Debit card, for when you dont want The Man all up in your business

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

there are actually people who use it to avoid paying taxes. people: this wont work. it might work for a year or two, but eventually if the IRS looks they will find.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:01 PM

momma said don't loan money to strangers.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:02 PM

I'd help you, but my Nigerian friend hasn't sent me my share of the $20,000,000 yet.
Closed Thread