Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2005, 08:37 AM

Default I HATE [censored] Partypoker???!!?

I've been running so freaken horrible at the Partypoker 30-60 its just sickening..

over 38851 hands I'm at -0.08 BB/100

THE REALLY FRUSTRATING THING IS that I am winning solid on every other freaken site.

For example the paradise 20-40 and 40-80 I'm running absolutely fine. Running fine on Pokerstars 30-60 and Crypto games as well!! I even put some money on FullTiltpoker and Pacific and I did fine there as well!!!!!!!!!

BUT PARTYPOKER > ME

After winning solid on Partypoker for almost 2 years it just seems like everything is going wrong the last 2-3 months. Everytime I get my confidence back from playing different games and sites, I jump back in to Party 30-60 to get my ass handed to me again.

oh did I mention I just had a 163 hand session where I lost 50 BB.. That was really fun... OF COURSE there was some tilt involved but seriously 50 BB in 163 hands is sick.. I lost every freaken hand to so much utter [censored].

[censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored]

To add to my confusion, I'm still winning at an usual winrate in the 50-100 on Party... while winning less at 20-40 but still coming out a decent winner..

Variance is a mother [censored] pain in the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously can I really run bad for this long of a [censored] period?!?!?

/whining
Old 12-17-2005, 09:00 AM

Default Re: I HATE [censored] Partypoker???!!?

Learn to love it.
Old 12-17-2005, 09:17 AM

save urself some money and stop playing it
Old 12-17-2005, 10:14 AM

Hi,

I find the party 30 tough too. I have an overall 30K breakeven hands there now. My winrate over 40K hands is significantly lower than my winrate at any other limit, and as a result, I've given up on it for bigger games
Old 12-17-2005, 12:06 PM

since the party/skins split I've been running like crap. I've tried everything from clicking slower (yes stupid but hey if the RNG takes into account time) a new computer.
Old 12-17-2005, 12:59 PM

wow at least im not alone...

but seriously the beats are soo [censored] ridiculous that I know the games are profitable to play.

It's just a little [censored] discouraging getting checkraised by gutshots on the turn only to see them [censored] hit everytime... add to that all the runners that just seem to run my hands over, and it's really hard not to pay off in the [censored] spots these [censored] donks put me into.

but on a serious note, I figure I'll give myself another 30k hands at 30-60 on party before I give it up completly.

good luck to anyone else having problems with the 30 game on party.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:35 PM

dude 30k hands is nothing wtf