Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 06:10 AM

Default The Dumbest Girl I have Ever Seen

Howard Stern tonight. They have a hot chick on and PartyPoker.net has sponsored a hi-low game.

Here is the setup: They have 5 giant cards. First card is flipped over and the person must guess whether is is higher or lower than the showing card. The payout structure is as such: 1 correct- 1K, 2- 5k, 3- 10k, 4-25k

The girl is already in a tiny bikini and is there to model. She claims she wants to be in Playboy, etc. The catch is that if she loses, she has to take her top off in front of Hward, Arnie, etc.

They flip over the first card and it is a 4. She says she doesn't want to play. She doesn't want to play on a freaking 4. Ok, fine they say, lets see what the next card was. It is a 5. Wow, talk about blowing it. They ask her to do it AGAIN. She hems and haws, wastes everyone's time and still says it's a no go on a 5 with a 4 showing. Moran. They flip over the next card and it is an 8.

Now some more idiocy. The keep talking to her and now she agrees to guess on the 8 but the punishment is she has to wear a wife-beater and they pour water on it. She agrees to this now? It is the same thing as being freaking topless.

Anywho, she guesses lower (um, ok?) and the card is a 6. She now has a board of 4, 5, 8, 6. Same deal, wet t-shirt, etc and now she says no again. I am so frustrated by how [censored] retarded she is at this point I just want her dead.

So they keep talking and she won't budge. They say, ok, for $5k what *would* you have chosen. She says higher. The next card is an Ace. Talk about blowing it. They are not making fun of her nearly enough but Howard is explaining how she has blown it and to flip the next card because she can't lose (a tie is a re-do). The next card is an Ace, so they grab the next one which is a King.

She was more or less, guaranteed $25k. I am convinced this girl is the dumbest individual on the face of the planet.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:47 AM

Default Re: The Dumbest Girl I have Ever Seen

this makes me angry for some reason.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:07 AM

Every test of the intelligence of girls (this, trivia, etc.) on the Howard Stern show has "demonstrated" that the girls are dumb; I'm convinced these tests are scripted.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:13 AM

I doubt it. It seemed pretty spontaneous and random. The contest was designed for a bum and she was hired by Party to flip the cards over. The bum managed to win $1k and it seemed like she was only asked to play because she was incredibly good looking.

Also, she didn't get topless or wet. If it was scripted I believe they would have had some sort of excitement. People were actually calling in to complain about what a crappy segment it was on radio and asking her to just leave rather than waste time.

Who knows though...
Old 09-06-2005, 08:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Every test of the intelligence of girls (this, trivia, etc.) on the Howard Stern show has "demonstrated" that the girls are dumb; I'm convinced these tests are scripted.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the population of girls they're choosing contestants from is not of the highest mental calibre.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:15 AM

But have you seen the trivia segments? They ask the girls the easiest questions ever (e.g. "How many years are there in a decade?") and the girls can never answer them and they look really dumb trying to. I can't believe anyone is that dumb.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
But have you seen the trivia segments? They ask the girls the easiest questions ever (e.g. "How many years are there in a decade?") and the girls can never answer them and they look really dumb trying to. I can't believe anyone is that dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]You clearly have not met a lot of people.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:23 AM

In 5th grade a girl in my class got 2/30 on a multiple choice news quiz. Oh, and 1 out of the 4 possible answers was always intentionally and humorously unrelated to the question, so at worst it is a 1/3 shot if you dont know a damn thing. 2. fukn 2. I corrected her quiz and I will remember her for the rest of my life as...........

The Dumbest Girl I have Ever Seen.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:49 AM

That was frustrating just reading about it.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]You clearly have not met a lot of people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly there are other more correct interpretations.